FlashForward

Believe

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 19, 2009 on ABC

7.7
  • Filler episode

This episode was basically a fillwer but a fun one. Bryce and Keiko are two very engaging characters and to see and episode devoted almost entirely to them and their issues was a treat. It was funny because before this episode I had absolutely no interest in Keiko and very little interest in Bryce. But I changed my mind seeing them live through their desperate dramas. So that part of the episode was alot of fun. Mark's struggling to discover who texted Olivia only made me disrespect him more as a character but that's nothing special. Aaron's distress at how he feels he has lost his daughter was acted out very well and dramatic enough. Now we can also throw in Olivia's concern for Bryce (which I found touching because, before this episode, there hadn't been much of their relationship shown) and Demetri's getting closer to finding out more about his supposed death (oddly enough, I wan't very interested in Demetri this episode) and we've got a full filler episode. Basically, nothing happened in the episode, just some character building. I hope to see more Bryce and Keiko plots in the future.