FlashForward

Believe

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Nov 19, 2009 on ABC

7.7
  • okay okay okay..

.. this is what we know:
    Simon and Sincler are physicists, they made a 'small' experiment on the whole word, they have either bosses or partners. So the guy in the football field (suspect 0) could be Simon. Jericho is a private military who protects the guys responsible for the blackout. and will soon infiltrate the FBI with the help of a mole and kill the 'mosaic' team.
    the FFs could change, but if you don't do anything about them they won't. i mean lets face it, if you had a vision you won't think that you can change it, right? its a vision its gonna happen no mater what. our guys had just figured out that they can change it,. so now we know that the FBI knows that the blackout is caused by human, and now they'll try catching them. that's one, but what next? i love this show and i really want it to continue, but if they didn't give us bigger story it's gonna be like any other cop shows where they're running catching bad guys.

i wanna know more about Janis, her baby which seems to be getting by a sperm donor (not so exciting Abrams) and her post traumatic disorder, i mean she should be developing one, right? and stop giving Mark so that attention and just distribute it on the other, don't get me wrong i like him but i need to know more about others! anywhoz love the show and i'm only saying that because i want it to get better, crossing fingers.