FlashForward

Course Correction

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 06, 2010 on ABC

• Flash-forward meets Final destination

I guess once your destiny has been set, no matter what you do, you just can't avoid it and that was exactly what was happening this in this episode. It was cool spin on a borrowed idea (the final destination movies anybody?) that I know must have Agent Demetri feeling very nervous, although he did look it.

I would qualify this episode as a gap filler between the more action packed ones; give the smaller arcs time to catch up with the rest of overall story. For instance the hot intern at the hospital (Nicole) finds out where Keiko is, but before she can tell Bryce, he decides to have a change of heart, get it? I am funny aren't I? Lloyd and Olivia's relationship seems to be growing, and Simon's baby sister is rescued from her kidnappers while Simon himself disappears with the QED ring. This would have been a good time to check on the progress of our urban ninja dad also…but oh well, another time.

The whole point of this episode was that if you are marked for Death, no matter where you hide or run, you are going to die, in a sort of similar fashion that you were supposed to. That would mean that Demetri still might get shot by Mark. This episode won't have you jumping out of your seat or anything but it wasn't bad either. I just hope this show doesn't get killed for a second season.