FlashForward Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Can we do anything??? To save our show???

chikanoman

[1]May 15, 2010
    • level: 12

????

I have seen in the past that shows can be saved after they have been canceled Jericho springs to mind, Legend of the seeker fans are doing ok ATM what can we do.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kevnay777

[2]May 15, 2010
    • level: 8

Unfourtuntley probably not. Not to be negative or anything but look at this forum it barley has anybody in it. That pretty much reflects directly on how much people watch this show. If we wanted to save the show we need a lot of people to support. I remember their was a show called My Own Worst Enemy two years ago and it was pretty much in the same situation as flashfoward. The fans tried to save the show on their forums but they didn't even come close. Don't get me wrong I like Flashfoward but I just don't think we can do anything about the show being cancelled.

steffi_totti

[3]May 16, 2010
    • level: 9
    We sent over a thousand key-chains and letters to get the network to move Better off Ted to Wednesday time slot. It didn't work. I think it's better for a devoted fan to go to business school and become a network executive someday. Oh wait, I already am, and that's my plan

cinaos

[5]May 16, 2010
    • level: 6

Very unlikely we can do something to save the show.

They are always cancelling good shows, and on average Fox and ABC cancelled the most shows yearly.

If they can't keep a show running, they can't expect us to keept watching new shows and stay with it.

chikanoman

[6]May 18, 2010
    • level: 12
    Another network should pick it up, if a smaller network got it they could have a successful show because I'm sure the 5 mill it gets will keep watching.

stuxmusic

[7]May 18, 2010
    • level: 5
    There are many things you can do. Not the least of which is e-mailing folks over at ABC to say that you love the show.

Then e-mail
    -HBO (who owned the show in the first place and are a shoe-in to get it back)
    -FOX (who Braga is on good terms with and they were interested in buying mid-season)
    -SyFy (right up their alley, 5mill is a great figure for them)

Even sending some things like Friendship bracelets and white queens in the post to ABC would be perefect.

stuxmusic

[8]May 18, 2010
    bill.nelson@hbo.com
    askfox@fox.com
    dave.howe@nbcuni.com

Three good ones to start with.

akamidnight

[9]May 28, 2010
    • level: 13
    InvasionFanbOy wrote:

nope, its bye bye for this crapola.. and good riddens. i am more excited about to see what will replace it :-)

What the hell dude? You're all over the forum tearing the show down. Don't like it, don't watch it. And don't waste space with your pointless crap.

F off back to invasion, whatever the hell that is. And stay there.

sremnes

[10]May 28, 2010
    • level: 18

Invasion is the most crap show ever to have been aired on tv, happily it got cancelled, how they got 1 season is beyond most people.

motleylil

[11]May 28, 2010
    • level: 19

If the finale had been good, I would care, but it just seemed like everyone who had a flash had given up on everything. So I give up, too.

irs88

[12]May 28, 2010
    stuxmusic wrote:
    There are many things you can do. Not the least of which is e-mailing folks over at ABC to say that you love the show.

Then e-mail
    -HBO (who owned the show in the first place and are a shoe-in to get it back)
    -FOX (who Braga is on good terms with and they were interested in buying mid-season)
    -SyFy (right up their alley, 5mill is a great figure for them)

Even sending some things like Friendship bracelets and white queens in the post to ABC would be perefect.

Sent! Please follow suit guys. "Hello Madam/Sir,

Flashforward is a series that ended just yesterday. The series finale was spectacular. There are around 5 million viewers for this show and I feel that the viewers will follow if you purchase the rights for continuing this show. This show only lasted one season, but I believe it can do great. The problem is this show is a representation of science at a high level. It really brings abstract concepts like quantum physics and spring theory. The plot is very interesting. THe reason why it didn't do good is because the general population did not like it. Instead the general population like to watch meaningless TV shows that don't really make the viewer think on an intellectual level. The small minority of people who watched flashforward are a group of individuals that like the intellectual depth of Flashforward. Please, take it in you to consider airing the next season of Flashforward. I feel as if the plot is so orginal and that it would be such a waste to not air it. There is not enough orginality in TV these days: TV is dieing with the overabudance of medical dramas, detective thrillers, and reality TV. Please don't make the remaining amount of orginality end(flashforward). Thank you."

WayneFord1

[13]May 29, 2010
    • level: 1

P L E A S E S O M E O N E S A V E F L A S H F O R W A R D!!!

I L O V E T H I S S H O W !!!

WayneFord1

[14]May 29, 2010
    THERES ONLY SO MUCH X FACTOR AND BRITAIN'S GOT TALENT AND REALITY CELEB CRAP I CAN COPE WITH!!
    THIS NEEDS TO COME ON BACK ALONG WITH HEROES!!

WayneFord1

[15]May 29, 2010
    IF ANY ONE GETS ANY GOOD NEWS ON EITHER TV SHOW HIT ME BACK!!
    MY FINGERS AND TOES WILL BE CROSSED!!