FlashForward Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

D Gibbons is a very bad man!

kbelliveau

[21]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 10
    The whole title of "137 Sekunden" atleast gave some hope that there would be an explanation and the german guy basically admitted that he didnt know anything at all. As far as the murder, does anyone think it might be Demetri's
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KingofIPirates

[22]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 32
    Could be, though I don't really see how'd he'd know unless there's more to reveal in his flashforward.

kbelliveau

[23]Oct 9, 2009
    There is more to all these flashforwards. They blacked out and had a vision for 2:17 and all they have shown us is about 30 seconds of each one.

jrosace92

[24]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 7
    kbelliveau wrote:
    The whole title of "137 Sekunden" atleast gave some hope that there would be an explanation and the german guy basically admitted that he didnt know anything at all. As far as the murder, does anyone think it might be Demetri's

Yea i think the writers are trying to get the audience to think the murder is Demetri's, but i think it will be something else. Then again, the writers might have been trying to trick us when Mark and Janis said "A murder of crows", so maybe it will be Demetri.

KingofIPirates

[25]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 32
    kbelliveau wrote:
    They blacked out and had a vision for 2:17 and all they have shown us is about 30 seconds of each one.
    Uhh.. isn't that what I implied..
    KingofIPirates wrote:
    don't really see how'd he'd know unless there's more to reveal in his flashforward.
    Edited on 10/09/2009 1:55pm

Lokutes

[26]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 5
    Dont forget that Dylans dad mentioned to Olivia that Dylan has Autism, that could be the reason why he knows Olivia, maybe he was dreaming at the time of the Flash forward, or living in his own world? I think the fact that Dylan is Autistic will have something to do with wat he saw and the way he saw it....

kbelliveau

[27]Oct 9, 2009

Lokutes wrote:
    Dont forget that Dylans dad mentioned to Olivia that Dylan has Autism, that could be the reason why he knows Olivia, maybe he was dreaming at the time of the Flash forward, or living in his own world? I think the fact that Dylan is Autistic will have something to do with wat he saw and the way he saw it....

Dylan must have had a flashforward that involved Olivia, but with the companion flashforward theory now in tact, Olivia would have most likely saw him as well. If Im not mistaken, have done some research this morning, all the people flashed to exactly the same hour, so therefore who one sees the other would see as well. Therefore if Charlie saw D.Gibbons and Dylan, the show already has a major issue. Dylan could not have possibly seen Olivia, because his Flash would have had to be the same as Charlie. You can have a dream of someone you dont recognize, but the dream wouldnt be able to reveal the name of someone you have never met in person.

Edited on 10/09/2009 2:30pm

RSMFields

[28]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 3
    I have to wonder if Lloyd is somehow connected with D. Gibbons. Maybe he is suspect zero or in on it. Here is some speculation, but maybe he knows where the kids are and Olivia does not know he is a bad man yet, but Mark has already figured out Lloyd is in on it.