After watching up to the most recent ep, i thought a possible theory regarding the flashfowards..
the flashfowards are not entirely true, and that some elements mean the opposite.
1. Agent Benford is 'loaded' in his flashfoward, however currently in the present, he's been clean for 7yrs. This event is out of context.
2. Olivia is in a relationship with Simcoe in her flashfoward. In today's world, as suggested by the most recent ep, she's trying to keep her marriage alive with Benford, and in few cases, trying to avoid simcoe. hence, this entire event (of the FF) is out of context
3. Janis is taking an ultrascan in her FF and shows that she is pregnant. However,most recent ep reveals that she is a lesbian and is in a ongoing relationship?
So this is also out of context
So my point is, there seems to be an element in the flashforwards that are out of context for the person. So i think, these elements are the opposite since the occurance of FF, mightve created an alternate future, which may have changed somethings observed in the FF. its like the FF has resulted in a new future created by the present. (starting to sound sciencey lol) So:
1.Benford will not start drinking as his FF warned him of this
2. Olivia will not be in a genuine relationship with Simcoe as the FF allows her to be more resilient into maintaing her current marriage and being more 'cold' to simcoe
3. Janis will not be pregnant. in fact, i don't think she'll live after she got shot.. i personally think she lost too much blood. In the final scenes of the ep, there was strong emphasise on Janis bleeding to DEATH and her flashfoward. To me, it seems she was having an EPIPHANY in which her flashfoward's meaning was the opposite.
ie. being pregnant = symbolic to LIFE/BIRTH > flashforward warning of her death.
and also just remembered something important
4. Aaron, Benford's friend/sponsor sees his daughter alive in the FF, however in the present, he dug her remains and confirmed she is dead.this supports my reverse FF theor. ie = life > death
so i would like to believe that all flashfowards have elements of truth but its important to realise possible hidden agendas
And i also know, that in 6 months a lot can happen, so i know this theory has its flaws tell me what you think