FlashForward Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Flashforward vs. V?

jamboy5590

[21]May 12, 2010
    • level: 4

I've been watching both and right now im goin to have to sayFlash Forward. V started off good but i think is going down hill real fast the only reason why more people are watching it is because its a remake and remakes always remind people of "the good old days". But i do agree that they shouldat lestkeep them both for 1 more season.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

QuinlanVos

[22]May 13, 2010
    • level: 10
    I was really looking forward to both shows and tried hard to like them both. I gave up on V after 7 episodes. I just could not get into it. I loved the book Flash Forward and wished they had kept that main story line and then just told it from the point of view of what happened in the U.S. I am still trying to hang in there and watch it, but have fallen a month behind. Both shows should be canned to make room for something better. Flash Forward could still be saved but needs a huge revamp for season 2.

DarthFreeza

[23]May 14, 2010
    • level: 23
    jamboy5590 wrote:

I've been watching both and right now im goin to have to sayFlash Forward. V started off good but i think is going down hill real fast the only reason why more people are watching it is because its a remake and remakes always remind people of "the good old days". But i do agree that they shouldat lestkeep them both for 1 more season.

I've never seen the original but I'm liking V so far.

Flashfoward has gotten better than it was in the beginning but I'm still 2 episodes behind now. I'm just not very dediacated to the show.
    V I'm all caught up on. I think it's more interesting than Flashfoward but still needs some fine tuning.

I wish that both shows would just get renewed.
    Or atleast that ABC would tell us whether or not either show was getting renewed =/

cinaos

[24]May 14, 2010
    • level: 6

I can't believe they cancelled the show.

cowboy2831

[25]May 20, 2010
    • level: 16

But there's still Dancing With the Stars!Yell

[26]May 20, 2010
    • level: 7

I mean I don't see why not FlashForward has some good portentional over V in my option and what I've read on line. I think ABC is making THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF THEIR LIVES BY CANCELING THE BETER SHOW. However, I think with them saying it is only the season final will only bring us hope for one more week before they say it is offical from ABC them selves. Personally, in my option ABC will lose at least a couple million veiwers if they take flashforward off the air and put in some crappy show in its place. Once they realize that I would hope that they would have listen to us in the frist place. One other thing is I LOVE FLASHFORWARD BUT I mean this as nicely as I can this show inperticular WAS NOT SUPPOSE TO BE ON THIS NETWORK (I saw that in my own flashforward). Orginally, it was meant to be an HBO show I think if that were still true right now all of us would be taking about a season two at this point. This is all my option, if any one like to talk to me please contact me I'm open to anything or any possibablities.