FlashForward Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

For all of you who are going to give up on the show..

shadowarrior369

[1]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 1

heyy for all you guys/girls who are thinking about giving up on the show, don't. i know the last couple of episodes have a been a little "boring" but hey every good show has to get all the "boring" out before they can get to the "good stuff". me myself i am a writer, im new to the writing game but what i have realized is that a story cant just jump into the action and stay in the action, because there are going to be those times were you have to get the boring stuff out of the way. all FlashForward is doing at the moment is building up the plot and trying to get you into the show and characters lives, and then once your in BOOM its back the "good stuff". i can almost promise you that not to long from now the show will begin to take off. so in the mean time just hang in there and i promise its going to get better....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mafiaboi89

[2]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 3
    That's awesome! We have insider info! lol

I really hope it gets better with less melodrama

shan73

[3]Nov 11, 2009
    • level: 5
    Ok ..As there is nothing else to watch at present..
    I will continue to watch until the end of the season but I cannot promise to go for S2 if there will be one..unless they get my attention in the few weeks coming!
    Once LOST and DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES come through - I will be turning towards them.