We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

FlashForward Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

I just gave up on the show....

CharlesTheBold

[21]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 7
    If the show was inherently boring, then everybody would be bored. That is not the case, so what you are really saying is that you are losing interest in it. There's a difference.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

turkisme

[22]Nov 7, 2009
    • level: 6

see ep7 and u will be back

it was awesome

voovvz

[23]Nov 8, 2009
    • level: 3

This is a great show, I hope it stays on for several seasons.

OnePerCentClub

[24]Nov 9, 2009
    • level: 35
    I think it's pretty cool and it's nothing like Lost.

shan73

[25]Nov 10, 2009
    • level: 5

OnePerCentClub wrote:
    I think it's pretty cool and it's nothing like Lost.

As it is nothing like LOST, then it is not worth watching!!

pashao

[26]Nov 11, 2009
    • level: 13
    voovvz wrote:

This is a great show, I hope it stays on for several seasons.

I like the show but I'm hoping they they can wrap things up in one season like Day Break. I don't think the storyline can carry a second season.

This show is more like Day Break than Lost.

ace2550

[27]Nov 12, 2009
    • level: 1

It's not the "Rabbit Hole" thats getting deeper, it's what is in the Toilet Bowl... HA HA - Flash Forward SUCKS!

Please cancel this POS and put it out of it's misery.

Edited on 11/12/2009 5:39pm

shan73

[28]Nov 17, 2009
    • level: 5
    toilet bowl?? Yes!! thats the word for this series..
    Im getting really irritated that all these advertising they need in the beg to get all LOST fans! and they cannot keep up!
    I actually switch off the TV last night after 30mins!..why bother??

ooominhooo

[29]Nov 18, 2009
    • level: 11
    ace2550 wrote:

It's not the "Rabbit Hole" thats getting deeper, it's what is in the Toilet Bowl... HA HA - Flash Forward SUCKS!

Please cancel this POS and put it out of it's misery.

You sir do not know what good television is. GTFO

InvasionFanbOy

[30]Nov 27, 2009
    • level: 8
    the 1 episode was very promising but then the 2,3,4,5,6 was just a slow pain to watch.... the show got better on 7,8,9, it become endurable... now i am just waiting for episode 10 and ofcourse they skip this week so i have to wait one more week to see the season finale, what a utter nonsens this is... after i am done with flashforward season1, i am not coming back for the season2. this tv show is crap and a waste of time, that is my finale saying on this. i am resetting my tv show score from 5 to 1 (abysmal) i suggest others to do it also.
    Edited on 11/27/2009 4:55am

blikstG

[31]Nov 30, 2009
    • level: 1
    Each week I have been let down expecting the show to really take off. It is still enough to keep me watching, but only barely. If the show would just focus more on the cause of the blackout instead of these existential questions like, "can we change the future if we have prior knowledge of it?". First of all the question is stupid, and secondly it has been asked enough already... Move on, do something else. More action, more science and more exiting stuff and the show will have a chance.

CharlesTheBold

[32]Dec 1, 2009
    • level: 7
    InvasionFanbOy wrote:
    now i am just waiting for episode 10 and ofcourse they skip this week so i have to wait one more week to see the season finale

The season finale isn't until April. TV seasons run for a year, except for "HEROES"

Bytor65

[33]Dec 1, 2009

I pretty much hate time travel story lines, but this show is so well done I overlook that.

This is the only Science Fiction show that strikes a decent balance for me, aside from the flash itself, everything else is realistic. People behave sensibly in the circumstances and there isn't some new implausible pseudo science nuttery (like Fringe) each weak.

We have a key unfolding mystery, good cast, good chemistry, excellent writing/acting.

I only hope it survives two seasons and gives us some closure when it is prematurely cancelled, which seem to be the fate of any kind of Science Fiction show these days.

TreeHill_89

[34]Dec 2, 2009
    • level: 32
    The 1st episode got me hooked i love it. The episodes after were still good but a bit slow but episodes 7,8,9 i loved, for me i feel that's when the story started to develop more.

II_Seraphim_II

[37]Dec 7, 2009

The show is pretty dodgey, and to be honest, before I saw the preview for the 2010 episodes, I was ready to give up on the show. The problem is the characters and the acting. The main character is atrocious, and he isn't helped at all by the piss poor dialog. And then comes the actually writers. They are terrible writers with great ideas. You can tell they have some good ideas of where to take the story, but they are unable to show them to us in a compelling manner. I think they should hire new writers and keep the current ones as creative directors or something.

The only characters I actually like are Bryce and Nichole and Janis. I like Bryce because the actor is great, and he brings some believability to his character. I like Nichole because she is Cute, and generally I nice person. I like Janis because....I dunno why, I just do

Charlie (from LOST) annoyed me in Lost and he annoys me in this show. Penelope (from LOST) I loved her in LOST but in this show she is sort of annoying...As I mentioned, the main character can't act worth crap, and his lines are "Chloe Sullivan" levels of cringe worthy. Did I mention he can't act? As for Dimitri his acting isn't great or terrible, he just is.

InvasionFanbOy

[38]Dec 8, 2009
    • level: 8
    i have now watched the last episode of season 1... i just gave up on this show... i have given it a chance but it have gone nowhere. now i am looking forward to the new lost season that is starting in the new year.

TidalWaveRider

[39]Dec 11, 2009
    • level: 2
    InvasionFanbOy wrote:
    i have now watched the last episode of season 1... i just gave up on this show... i have given it a chance but it have gone nowhere. now i am looking forward to the new lost season that is starting in the new year.

You did NOT watch the last episode of season 1. Season 1 is on hiatus. There are at least 3 episodes left for this mediocre season. But you better believe they are gonna end on a high point. They know that's the only way to save the show. Btw, thanks for the tip on the new show Prisoner.

ummhaniyyah

[40]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 9
    Chaos_Zombie wrote:

ummhaniyyah wrote:
    BTW, I'm loving the show. The rabbit hole gets deeper every day. I don't much care for the melodrama - but really like the suspense and mystery of the plot. Less baleful Olivia and Mark would be good.

Yeah, the questions are very interesting. I want more questions and more answers in every episode. In two of the other mythology heavy shows I love, Lost and Fringe, my favorite episodes are always the ones that deal with uncovering more mythology and raising more questions. My least favorite episodes are always the character drama centered ones that don't touch the mythology.

Gotta agree with you there. The episodes that don't follow the big picture arc just seem like filler.

ummhaniyyah

[41]Dec 15, 2009
    • level: 9
    II_Seraphim_II wrote:

The show is pretty dodgey, and to be honest, before I saw the preview for the 2010 episodes, I was ready to give up on the show. The problem is the characters and the acting. The main character is atrocious, and he isn't helped at all by the piss poor dialog. And then comes the actually writers. They are terrible writers with great ideas. You can tell they have some good ideas of where to take the story, but they are unable to show them to us in a compelling manner. I think they should hire new writers and keep the current ones as creative directors or something.

The only characters I actually like are Bryce and Nichole and Janis. I like Bryce because the actor is great, and he brings some believability to his character. I like Nichole because she is Cute, and generally I nice person. I like Janis because....I dunno why, I just do

Charlie (from LOST) annoyed me in Lost and he annoys me in this show. Penelope (from LOST) I loved her in LOST but in this show she is sort of annoying...As I mentioned, the main character can't act worth crap, and his lines are "Chloe Sullivan" levels of cringe worthy. Did I mention he can't act? As for Dimitri his acting isn't great or terrible, he just is.

I guess that technically Mark is the main character - but I pretty much look at this as an ensemble show. I agree that Mark's character isn't strong so for me I'm more interested in Weddick, Demetri, Zoe, Janice, Olivia (when she isn't whining), Aaron (when he isn't whining), the young doctor at the hospital, and the Mysterious Persian woman (Nahda, I think).