FlashForward Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Is anybody else hating Olivia...?! (possible spoilers)

prison_lost

[1]Apr 26, 2010
    • level: 5

I mean, seriously, what the hell is she doing to Mark and her family?? With the speech she gave Mark about how she would do anything to protect their family when she told him about her flashforward!

Just because their kids are somehow friends and play together doesn't mean it's ok for her to kiss him, is it?? GOD I really hate her!!

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KingofIPirates

[3]Apr 26, 2010
    • level: 32
    Yeah, not really liking her decision making as of late; she seems to be flipflopping where she was almost defiant about succombing to her Flashforward and now she's almost willing to accept it. Also don't like her decision to 'seperate' from Mark telling him to choose between his job or his family even when he reveals that there could be another Flashforward which would not only put everyones elses lives in danger (as seen in the pilot) but their own as well. And then she goes off and gets involved with Lloyd Simcoe who's in just as much danger as Mark, given the fact that he and his son were kidnapped and all. Not to mention there's still much of the planet who believes(seeing they've yet to make a verbal renouncement) that he caused the Flashforward so it could be argued that his life is in even more danger than Mark's.

Iamdapwnage

[4]Apr 27, 2010
    • level: 16

I guess the writers want this to be as similar as Lost as possible that they even gave us a new Kate...

Watch next season it will be

Mark or Lloyd? Mark or Lloyd?

prison_lost

[5]Apr 27, 2010
    Iamdapwnage wrote:

I guess the writers want this to be as similar as Lost as possible that they even gave us a new Kate...

Watch next season it will be

Mark or Lloyd? Mark or Lloyd?

Yeah I think she's way worse than Kate...!!

ma_liky

[6]Apr 29, 2010
    • level: 13
    I too dont like the choices she made. I know she is angry with Mark for not wanting to go away with her, but to act like this is unforgivable. It is so cruel to do this to Mark, no matter what he did. It is simply cruel. If she doesent want to be with him fine, but dont do something that you will regret for the rest of you life.

Camadiel

[7]Apr 29, 2010
    • level: 6
    Woa woa woah next season? They have more then one planned? God I hope not. If this doesn't all wrap up this year I'll be pissed, no way I'm sitting through another 20 episodes of this.

ma_liky

[8]Apr 29, 2010
    • level: 13
    Camadiel wrote:
    Woa woa woah next season? They have more then one planned? God I hope not. If this doesn't all wrap up this year I'll be pissed, no way I'm sitting through another 20 episodes of this.

So dont, no one is forcing you.

prison_lost

[9]Apr 29, 2010
    ma_liky wrote:
    Camadiel wrote:

So dont, no one is forcing you.

Yeah I agree! If you don't like a show, you can stop watching, instead of hoping it won't come back!! What about the fans??!

cinaos

[10]Apr 29, 2010
    • level: 6

Her role is really getting boring.

The first part of Flashforward, her role was very interesting with Mark though.

bdancer99

[11]Jun 7, 2010
    • level: 11

yea i don't get why people want this Olivia and Loyd thing to keep going, i thought that she should've stayed with mark,