TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

FlashForward Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Janis' flashforward?!

TvFreak7

[1]Oct 24, 2009
    • level: 26
    One thing I just realized that doesn't make sense in Janis's flashforward is that if it was 10 pm on April 29, 2010 why would she be getting an ultrasound at 10 pm?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

silverfoxs

[2]Oct 24, 2009
    • level: 3
    Why not? She is FBI Agent, too busy to take appointment during the day. or, something happened, they wanna ensure baby is fine.

copygeek

[3]Oct 25, 2009
    • level: 13

As I mentioned in another thread, I don't think that all the FlashForwards are supposed to be representative of the same exact moment in the day. Several of the FFs have had different amounts of light in them, implying different times of day. Also, some activities have been indicative of certain times of day, as well, such as Janis getting the ultrasound, which would probably take place in the morning or afternoon.

So, I think it is just coincidence that many of the FFs seem to be about things happening at night. There have been enough FFs shown or suggested that imply the FFs are at different times of the day for different people.

Razor1978_2

[4]Oct 25, 2009
    • level: 9
    She might not have been in LA. The Flash Forwards were at the same moment all over the world, not at 10:00pm all over the world. So if she was in a different country, it could have been the middle of the day.

ypomoni

[5]Oct 25, 2009
    • level: 13
    Exactly what razor said. The black-out took place at the exact same time throughout the world. It was at ~ 10am in LA, and, as Clemente said in the last episode, it was 3am in China. Also, it appears everyone's FF is of the same time in the future - so if someone saw his/hers FF taking place at 10am in LA, someone who will be in China in the future will see his FF taking place the next day at ~3am. It's plausible that Janis is indeed in a different timezone/place during her FF, or that she had to see the doctor at an unusual time (due to her work schedule, or maybe she was rushed in for a check-up due to complications).

mimisc2009

[6]Oct 26, 2009
    • level: 9
    If everyone saw their flashforward at the same time why is it that in Olivia and Llyods flashforward they were children laughind in the background - which I think are mark's daughter and llyods son - but mark's daughter is acting like she saw something horrible in her flashforward?