FlashForward Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Kinda interesting thing about the date....

pookers47

[1]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 1
    dunno if anyone noticed this but april 29th, 2010 is a Thursday...now i know only 13 episodes have been ordered but if they decided to pick up more i think they planned that day to be the season finale
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

kbelliveau

[2]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 10
    They basically promised there fans that they would still be on there by then.

Chaos_Zombie

[4]Oct 9, 2009
    I think they said an episode would definitely fall on that date if they got a full order. Whether or not it'd be the finale I don't know but I guarantee you that'll be the April 29th episode. It'd fit for a season finale but if they got renewed for a 2nd season I could see them doing a cliffhanger episode after to set up the new plot.

ralphkings

[5]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 5

pookers47 wrote:
    dunno if anyone noticed this but april 29th, 2010 is a Thursday...now i know only 13 episodes have been ordered but if they decided to pick up more i think they planned that day to be the season finale

Are you thinkin that the six month later is going to be the season finale? No way, if this is the show to replace the lost that means that have to be 2 seasons at least, and i've been thinking if they bring the six month later in the final of the season one, what they will show on de second season, the same thing again? It no makes sence to be like this in the second season may be in the 4th if the show cames there.

i think that 1 season it will = at 2 months. What do you think?

Chaos_Zombie

[6]Oct 9, 2009
    ralphkings wrote:

pookers47 wrote:

Are you thinkin that the six month later is going to be the season finale? No way, if this is the show to replace the lost that means that have to be 2 seasons at least, and i've been thinking if they bring the six month later in the final of the season one, what they will show on de second season, the same thing again? It no makes sence to be like this in the second season may be in the 4th if the show cames there.

i think that 1 season it will = at 2 months. What do you think?

I'm pretty sure the creators have said that storyline will end this season. They are doing it in case there's only one season so there's a reasonable tie-up and they've also said they have enough material for 3 seasons or so even after the fact. We can't speculate how it will continue since we don't know enough but I doubt it'll be another FlashForward to start another season. People wouldn't sit through the same thing twice unless it's drastically different in other ways.

pookers47

[7]Oct 9, 2009
    • level: 1
    yea they said they had other material fleshed out for the storyline, this april 29th 2010 can very well just be for the first season, ending with some interesting twist setting up things for the future seasons