FlashForward Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Official Discussion Thread: Let No Man Put Asunder (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Apr 10, 2010
    • level: 101
    Please direct all general and specific discussion of the 4/15/10 episode "Let No Man Put Asunder" to this thread.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Stitllams

[3]Apr 16, 2010
    • level: 6
    If Frost has had hundreds of Flash Forwards, then it will almost impossible to out think him, no wonder he is always two steps in front of them.

CharlesTheBold

[4]Apr 16, 2010
    • level: 7

Stitllams wrote:
    If Frost has had hundreds of Flash Forwards, then it will almost impossible to out think him, no wonder he is always two steps in front of them.

There is one way out. If they manage to change the course of events, then Frost's previous visions won't be useful to him anymore. But apparently that hasn't happened yet.

haldrey

[5]Apr 16, 2010
    • level: 22
    Amazing episode, they will change the chain of events and Demitri is going to live. Looking forward for next week episode.

kMaan

[6]Apr 16, 2010
    • level: 9

haldrey wrote:
    Amazing episode, they will change the chain of events and Demitri is going to live. Looking forward for next week episode.

How do you know Dimitri won't die? I think Dyson Frost is going to make Mark choose between his daughter and Demetri and that's how he will shoot Dimitri. Also, Dyson said he dies on the same day as Dimitri so we'll what happens there...

Edited on 04/16/2010 12:24pm

KingofIPirates

[7]Apr 17, 2010
    • level: 32
    Mediocre episode overall; dialogue was spotty at best and the plot for the most part was rather banal throughout.

ma_liky

[8]Apr 17, 2010
    • level: 13

For me it was a developing episode. It was not character based it was story based development. Improvement made in the story. Answered some minor questions, but very crucial for the story. We now see how Aaron goes to the Afghanistan, and how Jeriho is involved. We see that Dimitri's death is important for the story. He has to die, I find that very sad thou, DG needs him dead on that day specific, they will not just let him leave and change the course of the events, they kidnapped him not killed, that only means that they need him alive for now need him to do his roll, die on March 15. Cause his death is some how important for maybe, I think Mark. I think that will be the trigger for Mark to start drinking again, and some how sabotage the investigation. I still dont know how, and what Mark knows that is so important. The second blackout.

The one thing I didnt understand is why Olivia came to Lloyd, why would she do that. Because no matter what Mark decided (not to leave wit her and their daughter) she could still change her ff, stay away from Lloyd. And another painful ff would be just a possibility never used. I mean she just separated from her husband and she jumps on the one guy she knows is unforgivable. I really have a hard time understanding that.

Over all good episode, answered some questions that needed answering and not left for holes in the story, a very good story development.