FlashForward Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Simon and Nicole

ma_liky

[21]Nov 12, 2009
    • level: 13
    I didn't watch Lost, but Simon is one of the Hobbits Mary if I am not mistaken. When I firs realised it it was funny. But he couldn't of drown Nicole cause he was killing someone else in his flashforward but now that Al is dead everything is possible. And the prist is a great find, cause he was acting all weird when she came I was like no one ackts like that especially not the prist when someone comes for help you dont give them T-shirt. This will explain that. Thanx man.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aidorrocks

[22]Dec 4, 2009
    • level: 10
    ma_liky wrote:
    I didn't watch Lost, but Simon is one of the Hobbits Mary if I am not mistaken. When I firs realised it it was funny. But he couldn't of drown Nicole cause he was killing someone else in his flashforward but now that Al is dead everything is possible. And the prist is a great find, cause he was acting all weird when she came I was like no one ackts like that especially not the prist when someone comes for help you dont give them T-shirt. This will explain that. Thanx man.
    lol, you are mistaken. he played "Meriadoc Brandybuck" or merry for short. mary is a girls name. not that Meriadoc or merry is a particularly masculine name.
    Edited on 12/04/2009 8:40am

ma_liky

[23]Dec 4, 2009
    • level: 13
    aidorrocks wrote:
    ma_liky wrote:
    I didn't watch Lost, but Simon is one of the Hobbits Mary if I am not mistaken. When I firs realized it it was funny. But he couldn't of drown Nicole cause he was killing someone else in his flashforward but now that Al is dead everything is possible. And the priest is a great find, cause he was acting all weird when she came I was like no one ackts like that especially not the priest when someone comes for help you dont give them T-shirt. This will explain that. Thanx man.
    lol, you are mistaken. he played "Meriadoc Brandybuck" or merry for short. mary is a girls name. not that Meriadoc or merry is a particularly masculine name.

I didn't know how it is spelled, but I knew how it is pronounced. But we do think about same person. Whatever it was funny in that moment. Thanx