FlashForward Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

The answer to Olivia's flashforward.

skyblu5_9

[1]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 1
    In the Black Swan episode, we learn that Lloyd Simcoe is one of the suspects. In the future, when Mark finds about Lloyd, he would tell his wife, Olivia to go undercover or snoop around what she can about Lloyd. That's why she pretends to have interests for Lloyd in her flashforward.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mimisc2009

[2]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 9
    Yah, but Olivia said that she had feeling for Lloyd so I actually think it's going to be the other way round. I think Lloyd is the one who is actually going to get involved to Olivia so that he can find out what the FBI knows about the black out.

skyblu5_9

[3]Oct 17, 2009
    Good point. I didn't think of it that way.

CharlesTheBold

[4]Oct 17, 2009
    • level: 7
    Another possibility: if Lloyd is involved in the blackouts, maybe he knows how to plant fake visions. Maybe he did that to Olivia in the hope of seducing her, not realizing that she is loyal to Mark and shocked by the idea. And maybe some other visions (such as Dmitri's blank one, or the director's embarrassing one) are fake too.

CalebRobertson

[5]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 2
    maybe she begins by spying on him for the fbi but she ends up falling for him after spending time with him. also i think that mark becoming obsessed with the case he might not spend as much time with olivia or his daughter making olivia more capable of falling for this guy. and i think at the end lloyd will have olivia as a hostage and mark has to save her.

Sirius452

[6]Oct 18, 2009
    • level: 10

I think Mark will try to use Charlie's vision and therefore Charlie, in his investigation. Olivia will not like this, they won't agree and they will divorce or separate. She will move on with Lloyd of her own free will and Mark will move on to the bottle. No cheating involved.

skyblu5_9

[7]Oct 20, 2009
    Good points guys.

akamidnight

[8]Oct 23, 2009
    • level: 13
    I think...Mark is going to slip back into alcoholism in the coming months, due to the pressure of the case and the knowledge that Oliva is going to be with another man, whom she's probably seeing daily because she is treating his son. That alone would send Mark very close to the edge after a while...
    Oliva is going to end up leaving him, like she said she would if he started drinking again, and Mark is going to end up living out of a hotel or something. She in turn will look for a shoulder to cry on as her marriage starts to fall appart ,and in steps Loyd.
    Loyd will either honestly fall for Oliva or he will be trying to get close to her to find out what Mark knows. Either way, they'll end up together.