FlashForward Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

Watch Flashforward!!

cinaos

[1]Apr 16, 2010
    • level: 6

The number of viewers for Flashforward keep going down. At the beginning it started at 12 million, and then every week just keeps going down. 2 weeks ago it was at 5.04 million. It went up a little to 5.42 million, then went right back down to 4.99 millionthis week.

We need to save this show so it comes back for season 2. 4-5 million really is way too low.

What are we all up to on Thursday night at 8pm?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SLAMMIN23

[2]Apr 22, 2010
    • level: 14
    i agree this show is getting more interesting and i really like this show more people need to start watching it

anthem47

[3]Apr 24, 2010
    • level: 6

I have to admit, I'm really hoping this show makes it, especially after that most recent episode. It's getting a lot better. And hey, 24 and Lost are both ending this season (and I somehow doubt Heroes and V are returning),so lots of genre fans will be looking for something to tide them over. I think if they took a chance and went with a season 2, they might be surprised.

Edited on 04/24/2010 2:56am

columpd

[4]Apr 24, 2010
    • level: 9

i tell you if the kill of this show there will be hell to pay . They will need a flashforward to see me coming . it has to be one of the best show on tv way better than LOST ever was. Do you know what i think is wrong people think there will be no ANS like lost

ma_liky

[5]Apr 24, 2010
    • level: 13
    columpd wrote:

i tell you if the kill of this show there will be hell to pay . They will need a flashforward to see me coming . it has to be one of the best show on tv way better than LOST ever was. Do you know what i think is wrong people think there will be no ANS like lost

Here here
    completely agree

prison_lost

[6]Apr 26, 2010
    • level: 5

I live in France, and I download and watch each ep about 10 hours after it airs, and honestly, I would die if they cancelled it!! I am a big fan of Lost, and I'm already really sad about Lost ending, I have no idea what I'd do if FF got cancelled!!

And honestly, it's getting better with every episode!!!

They HAVE to give them a chance an' keep it going!!!!