FlashForward Forums

ABC (ended 2010)

White To Play Official Discussion (Spoilers)

RedMatrixx

[22]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 5
    Yeah, the warehouse guy said "He who foresees calamity, suffers them twice over" and then ignites the bubbling liquid in the fish tanks. I know it's not Domonic playing him. I have seen him before as a bad guy, but I can't place him right now.

But you know, that doesn't matter. On Heroes, when "Sylar" the mysterious man in the cap is shown fleeing from Matt Parkman, they shadow his face, too. Then later they cast Zac for the role. So, that bad guy could be Simon, but I doubt it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

encmetalhead

[23]Oct 2, 2009
    • level: 6

jrosace92 wrote:
    I'm still thinking Noh is one of the bad guys, whether he is Suspect Zero, or the guy who called Suspect Zero.

Def. not Suspect Zero as he was no where near a baseball stadium when the blackout happened

ypomoni

[24]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 13
    I can't see Noh being one of the bad guys at the moment (you never know what could happen in the future; well, in this case you don't know everything that will happen in the future!). If he were a bad guy, then why would he black-out? He seems genuinely scared about the possibility of being dead!
    I'm still not sure about Simcoe. We don't know if he blacked-out, and if he did, what did he see? Where was he during the black-out? Olivia said that according to her vision he didn't see her face, that's probably why he doesn't recall her from his vision. Hmmm...
    White queen. The queen is the strongest piece on the chessboard. Usually you don't give up your queen unless it's to get the opponents queen (if you are a really good player; my kid sister has my queen within 10 moves...).

Starprincess13

[25]Oct 3, 2009
    • level: 24
    ypomoni wrote:

Charlie! the little angel! So she knows Dylan - and obviously bonds with him. I wonder how that happens. I got goose bumps when she said D. Gibbons is a bad man - didn't see that one coming! Looking forward to the next episode!

I'm also really interested in Charlie and Dylan's flashforward's as well. I wonder what was going on in them that causes Charlie to know Dylan but not know Simcoe and for Dylan to know Olivia. It sounds like they weren't in the house with Olivia and Simcoe but if they weren't, than where were they and how does Dylan know about Olivia?

I quite liked this episode. It was better than the premiere (not as many cheesy dramatic moments). I'm definitely going to stick with the show if it's continues to stay good.

dool_girl

[26]Oct 4, 2009
    • level: 27

Okay so D. Gibbons did get away then? I couldnt decide if he was killed in the explosion or what. I was a little confused, but based off the other posts I can see he was still alive.

Great episode! Definitly very interesting with the revelation that D. Gibbons and Suspect Zero were talking to one another.

Poor Dimitri Hopefully he doesnt end up dying! I must say does anyone else get the feeling that he is going to end up being the father of the other agents baby? Sorry i cant remember her name, but Im just getting that impression.

Glad Olivia was open with Mark!

Most shocking moment of the episode was Charlie saying "D. Gibbons is a very bad man" DID NOT see that coming! It gave me goosebumps!

Cannot wait til next week, another very solid episode.

therockstop

[27]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 14
    Maybe I missed it in this thread but tivo cut me short. What did Charlie tell Mark at the end of the episode about her flash forward?

jrosace92

[28]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 7
    therockstop wrote:
    Maybe I missed it in this thread but tivo cut me short. What did Charlie tell Mark at the end of the episode about her flash forward?

She just said "D. Gibbons is a bad man"

To everyone else, i might have missed it but when did they say that the guy in the warehouse is D. Gibbons?

Chaos_Zombie

[29]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 10

jrosace92 wrote:
    therockstop wrote:
    She just said "D. Gibbons is a bad man" To everyone else, i might have missed it but when did they say that the guy in the warehouse is D. Gibbons?

I think they are just calling him that because the guy took that lady's, D. Gibbons, phone. Kind of like they don't know who he is so that's what they refer to him as. Maybe I'm wrong though.

therockstop

[30]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 14
    encmetalhead wrote:

jrosace92 wrote:
    I'm still thinking Noh is one of the bad guys, whether he is Suspect Zero, or the guy who called Suspect Zero.

Def. not Suspect Zero as he was no where near a baseball stadium when the blackout happened

Not suspect zero but he was not in the car with Mark when he awoke. If everyone was out for 2:17 then everyone should have awoke at the same time. Only 2 things I can think of is that he did not black out or he was thrown from the vehicle when it crashed.

Chaos_Zombie

[31]Oct 6, 2009
    • level: 10
    therockstop wrote:
    encmetalhead wrote:

jrosace92 wrote:

Not suspect zero but he was not in the car with Mark when he awoke. If everyone was out for 2:17 then everyone should have awoke at the same time. Only 2 things I can think of is that he did not black out or he was thrown from the vehicle when it crashed.

The latter is more likely because Noh has been bonafidely worried about that flashforward meaning his impending death. The phone call just reinforces the idea that he had a blank flashforward. If he didn't have one then he wouldn't care nearly as much when he's by himself like he has been. You'll notice he's not just putting on an act in front of people.

Kathy282

[32]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 1

Don't think Noh is one of the bad guys yet...But maybe later on the storyline.

My thoughts on this storyline (based on the preview of the season at the end of episode 1)

I think the story will start with the love triangle between FBI analyst Janis Hawk (Christine Woods), the woman who she kisses on the preview and maybe Noh (one night stand with Janis = the start of the pregnancy story?). Maybe this triangle will lead to the death of Noh (killed by the woman?), the tears of Janis on the flash forward (happiness and grieve on the same time) and punishment of the woman, which is shown earlier in the preview (punishment by Janis for killing Noh?).

It's allways nice to speculate...

mastercasey3004

[33]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 8
    Chaos_Zombie wrote:
    Ha, speaking of that, that was a blooper or typo in the script. Demetri said it was 5 minutes later but she told him that as soon as they got off the helicopter and she didn't die until it was nighttime. Maybe they meant for him to say '5 hours later' instead. But yeah, he's definitely not feeling too good. I have a feeling he's going to get obsessed with that phone call he got and will be trying to do everything possible to avoid that death. That'll in turn cause problems for him on the case.
    I think this was more like hyperbole, rather than a typo or blooper. It is like an exaggeration of the circumstances. for example "I was only speaking to them a moment ago and now she's gone" they don't actually mean just that moment before, and its the same with Noh saying that it wasn't meant literally.
    Edited on 10/07/2009 5:09am

cindycee

[34]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 8
    i have a feeling that stadium guy and d.gibbons is the same person, and the reason for the call 30 seconds in was to create a record of the call, as proof that he was awake. he seems like a pretty clever fellow with all that stuff he had rigged up so it wouldnt be hard to get a phone to auto call urself.

i think marks flash forward is all about how he has driven himself crazy trying not to let the future happen, to the point of not being able to handle it and started drinking, i think he is making his future a self fulfilling prophecy. he has seen all this info on his wall and is setting about getting it, and maybe all this info was on his wall BECAUSE he saw it and set about getting it!

steelballer390

[35]Oct 8, 2009
    • level: 1

i think it is really wierd that dylan knew olivia, but his dad, loyd didnt.

olivia knew loyd, but didnt know dylan.

charlie knew dylan but didnt kno loyd. think about that.

charlie knew dylan, so she probably knew him from that flash forward, and she was affectionate for him. she also said "D. Gibbons was a bad man." so she saw him in the flashback. and she said "there are no more good days. c'mon this flashback was only two minutes she knew all this in two minutes. where should a say... 7year old kid be at 10:clock at night (the time of the flash forward) when her mother is at home, her father is at work, Lloyd is at her house, which means dylan should be with his father (at her house). so if she knew dylan she should be at her house with him. this leads me to believe that charlies "dreams" might be multiple flash forwards.