Future Shock

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 27, 2010 on ABC

• it was good but predictable

i was eagly antiscipating the finale of flashfoward. I liked the overall story of flashfoward but when it boiled down to the final episode i was disappointed with the predictability of it. I didn't like how everybodies flashfowards had come true. Every experienced what they saw. I liked the shootout in the FBI building and i found potential when mark discovered there would be another blackout. There would have been so much potential for another season what with the final minutes revealing everybody flashfowards in the future (2011 and 2015)

The show was cancelled by ABC after the final episode was written and produced, it's annoying that it has ended on a cliffhanger because the new flashfoward looking intriging. Janis getting kidnapped and guns. I am really hoping the show gets picked up by another network because if this was the final episode it was bad due to the fact that it has been left on a cliffhanger.

Overall, an adequete finale, revealed a lot of information however i was disappointed by the pridictability of the episode and cliffhange ending because of it's cancellation. Please ABC renew this for the second season, dont leave shows unfinished. Thanks for reading :)