FlashForward

Gimme Some Truth

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 22, 2009 on ABC

6.9
  • The team goes to DC.

As you make your bed, so you must lie in it. I think that quote fits this episode.

This was a great episode, which had only one real flaw and I'll get to it later.

Gimme Some Truth was really a show about lies and secrets and the consequences making that choice. The team heads to Washington DC to face congress and you everyone knows whether dealing in reality or fiction it never ends well.

This episode dealt a lot with Stanford Wedeck(Courtney B. Vance) which was great. He had a lot to deal with in this episode. From Joyce and her hatred for him to his friend ship with President(Peter Coyote) to his trust and belief in Mark. He made a lot of sacrifices in this episode including giving Joyce the vice-presidency, and the look on his face when Mark told him he was drunk during the black out was so sad.

On the west coast Olivia a truth is revealed to her about her husband, that could drive her to Lloyd. Janice again has a ever expanding role(which I think is great, I like her character) finds out what was going on in Africa. The end of the episode for her was heart stopping. You don't know whether she lives or dies. I hope she lives I like her character.

Ok now to the park I didn't like yet I liked. The other ending where the gang in DC is attacked and the Asian men fire a RPG at their car. No don't get me wrong I'm all for great action even unbeleavable action like Die Hard, but even John McClane gets hurt. These four didn't even have a scratch on them. I wanted them all to live, but could they have at least had broken bones, or bleeding. This alone stopped me from giving this episode a 10.

Overall a another great episode.