FlashForward

Gimme Some Truth

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 22, 2009 on ABC

6.9
  • The Senate Intell CMTE holds a hearing to decide where to allot funding to inquires into The Event. The study of the crow die-off in Somalia bears fruit. Stan uses a major marker to get support. Olivia finds a fact about Mark's FF that he kept from her.

The best episode to date. Full of political intrigue, personal revelations and a good old fashioned shoot out, leaving one FBI Agent seriously wounded (nice twist on that character turning out to be gay considering her flashforward revealed that she would be having a baby before too long). Clearly the Mosaic project and the subsequent investigation by FBI Special Agent Mark Benford and his team have begun to make certain people uncomfortable. Though who they are and why they are upset with Benfords's unit enough to try and kill half a dozen FBI agents not to mention a FBI Assistent Director will have to wait for future episodes. Lucky for us veiwers that ABC has recently decided to keep Flashforward on air during the fall's tradional cancellation choping block the networks use to make room for their Jan mid-season replacements line-up. My only serious concern is that ABC might try and turn Flashforward into another Lost. The temptaion to do so must be great considering what a smash hit Lost has turned out to be. If Flashforward becomes the show that doles out tiny peices of story every week, never satisfying the veiwer, I'm afraid I'll be saying adios to yet another great ABC show. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for this one.