FlashForward

Gimme Some Truth

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 22, 2009 on ABC

6.9
  • this show is NOT Lost and its not gonna be..

... stop comparing guys, Lost is one of it's kind show, but this one is different, FF is a unique show present a unique idea not necessarily a sci-fi i mean it could happen, right? we don't know those genius scientists of ours are doing right now. Ok now for the epi:

this episode for me it was good, for a sixth episode in a brand new show. it was about agent Hawk's personal life. It's hard for a female to be in a male world already, so how also about being gay and above it all she's going to have a kid, let me tell you, I'm a female and i work with the government (not FBI though) and it's really hard that you have always to prove yourself, so presenting her character like that made me really liking the show. the close hearing that was held, it good acted despite what others said, i liked when Wedeck got out in the middle of it, he's really a good actor, and yes i was surprised when i knew the the person he was playing basket ball is actually HE PRESIDENT, that was well presented.

and when Wedeck went blackmailing the president (older posts said that once he's his friend the second he's blackmailing him) welcome to the politics word. however i didn't like how they 'dodge the bullet' in the car blowing scene, that was a bit over.

overall, the show is good, its definitely not Lost, having Abrams in common don't make them the same!! right?