FlashForward

Queen Sacrifice

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Apr 08, 2010 on ABC

7.7
  • Mark and Vogel search for the mole inside the FBI which puts Mark on edge with his colleagues

FlashForward keeps getting better and better and the ratings each week keep getting worse and worse, this does not make sense to me at all. This show is so full of potential, they can take this show anywhere they want but I think dating the FlashForwards limited this idea. However I want to discuss this episode as a solo episode as a greater part of the series. The episode was simply done, a filler episode really. The filled the gap with Simon in the office making wise remarks and just getting under peoples skin. Not a lot of action through-out. They took this episode as a character development episode. Bryce is beginning to fall for Nicole just as we see Keiko getting into issues of her own. Mark and Demetri are trying to solve the puzzle before they have to face their fate. This episode slowed down the post-break pace and answered some of the questions.

*****************Spoiler Alert**************

The ending with Simon and Janis was beyond awesome, completely off base from where I thought they were going. Janis was always the innocent one, the one everyone cheered for, and finally we have a character who matched creepiness with Simon, her look was so devilish at the end. I am excited for where this will go. Will Simon turn to Mark, will Janis help Simon? Will Mark figure it out before it is too late? Will Janis ultimately be the one to shoot Demetri? They just opened a whole new can of worms and with the threat of cancellation I can only hope they have enough time to answer all the questions. But ultimately come seasons end I want to hear the news of a second season so we can see all these characters again.The chemistry between Christine Woods and Dominic Monaghan should reach new levels in the coming weeks, and that will be exciting to see.