FlashForward

ABC (ended 2010)

Gislef

FlashForward Fan Reviews (71)

• flashforward best serires movie

i can't believe any one will rate another serires movie above flashforward. i have seen lost, V, 24...... lot of series movies but none is more interesting than flashforward. please ABC bring d movie back, flashforward as uncountable fans and we can't wait for season two
  • Could not stop watching it

i just watched the entire season online in about 10 days. I couldn't stop watching it. The best show I have seen in a long time. The concept, twists, and the intensity of all the characters potential futures unfolding kept me coming back wondering whats going to really happen. I was on the edge of my seat with eyes pealed to my computer monitor. It took me on an emotional rollercoaster where i was in shock, omg, laughing, crying and curious on what is going to happen. This is what kept me coming back.

I didnt watch it when it was on TV because i didn't know about it. I am saddened to see there was no second season, because of perceived loss of viewers. How do they figure out how they lost viewers anyway? Marketing and promotion was obviously uncreative and didnt show what it was about, and probobly didnt reach people who are online more than on TV, like me. The cancellation is all bs, and about the money. I have a feeling that the expenses on making a show like this thats worth watching is so high that they are not making any money from it. Thats why shows like this get cancelled and reality tv gets all the time slots. Reality shows dont cost as much to produce, No explosions and special effects, stunts high demanding actors etc. Its a shame that everything always comes down to the money while everything else suffers and gets stifled. Dont worry ABC i see your future if you dont start producing shows that people actually want to see. Not many people i know watch TV anymore, and that number is increasing. No watchers, sponsorship, no money no network unless you change something. Maybe showing controversial documentaries, independent films, and shows like this will get you back some of those people.
  • Love it

Awesome show. Shouldn't have removed it, wish they would bring it back. It had a great story, great characters and I just love it
  • A great show

So I just finished watching FlashForward once again, and even though I had seen it before I was still clued to the screen all the time. It is a show you can forget if you don't see it for a long time but for me that's a good thing because then I can watch it again. I don't understand that there is no second season. The show ended like a good season finale is suppose to and could lead to a really good second season. It is shows like this I want to see on tv. When I turn on my tv, I see shows like csi. It's on during the day and then again in the evening. Lately it's been csi and csi:miami, and they're right after each other. They show csi for almost 3 hours. Csi is the same. Some one dies and they have to figure out how and why. FlashForward is so much more than that. It's a show where you get to follow a story and a group of people. At the beginning you're told what's going to happen in the end but you don't know for sure so you keep watching and you keep getting surprised and in the end it's nothing like you thought. That's my definition of a great show!!!
  • just make 1 more season. something like a final one! the plot was the most interesting after LOST. it would be a shame not to continue this series

really loved.. kept my interest up almost in all episodes. have action, drama, shooting, conspiracy theories. exactly what a series need to be at the top.

you should really consider about making at least one more season. to end it in a good way and take us out of our curiosity!
  • Bring it back..how much is 1 more season REALLY gonna set you back, you rich bastards?!

look I just watched the entire series from font to back and it is currently 4:30 in the morning central time...All i can say is WOW! i might just have to pause this reveiw to proccess what i just witnessed..but i can't the show hits on all bases, its not slow at all, it grows is character base to an incredible level and handles each character beautifully, pans all storylines out fantastically, adds double adjents from the white house to the homeless shelter its truly amazing a must watch for all time!! petition it back please!! how much is one more season gonna set the rich bastards back anyway??
  • The Best TV Show that until i saw this is better than lost i,m from iran

• 'figuires....

I HAD written this 200 characters paragraph on my wife & self's being so bummed (pissed off even...) about this series never haven been given a second season (chance) on TV, but, hey, this is exactly why we bailed on giving up our cable & just watching Netflix & DVDs now. I'm sure that even tho thereR very many of like minded fans out there dissappointed, thereR probably more who never got any of this deep stuff due2 their limited mentality/vocabulary/interests. And so on the world goes with more idiotTV programming...to continue2 program all the sheeple in this FUBARed world that we live in...(PS-thanx 2 ALL of the people that made this show SO phenominal!!!)

• this show is Not the next Lost, it's not gonna be

.. stop comparing guys, Lost is one of it's kind show, but this one is different, FF is a unique show present a unique idea not necessarily a sci-fi i mean it could happen, right? we don't know those genius scientists of ours are doing right now. Ok now for the epi:

the episodes for me has been good, introductions to a brand new show. what do you expect? give it a try at least a season.
    i did try to give up on the show, but every time it was on, i just couldn't but watch. about the characters i really like agent Hawk's one. It's hard for a female to be in a male world already, so how also being gay and above it all she's going to have a kid, let me tell you, I'm a female and i work with the government (not FBI though) and it's really hard that you have always to prove yourself, so presenting her character like that made me really liking the show. and when Wedeck went blackmailing the president 01X06 (older posts said that once he's his friend the 2nd he's blackmailing him) welcome to the politics world dude. overall, the show is good, its definitely not Lost, having Abrams in common don't make them the same!! right? but i still like it and i think there is still a lot we hadn't see...
  • This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!!

This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!! This is great!!! Don't cancel it!!!
  • Oh my god!!!

How can you possibly not like this?
    There is a very very good.
    Best show ever!!! Don't cancel!!!
    Great show, and it gets even better each episode.
    very promising even excellent,
    Easily my favorite Science Fiction show on TV. One of the few that actually seems aimed at adults and not Transformer fans. One event sets into motion a large unfolding mystery, that they better give me closure on, because I am hooked,
    I think they only have very short story line,
    A good series so far,
    Flash Forward is not the jump out of your chair series to be compared with Lost but still has plenty of thrills for the viewers to get excited.

Amazing, i say
  • favorite show ever!!I've been waiting for the next season and am really upset now that i see its canceled. :(

favorite show ever!!I've been waiting for the next season to air, checked my tivo non stop.I'm really upset now that i see its canceled.this was a terrific show that i NEVER missed! I told all my friends about this show, and now its over! what can the fans do to get it back? I tryed whatching V and lost but im not intrested like i was for flash forward and now im to upset to get caught up in anything new like The Event. It isnt what i want to watch and im afriad if i like it, it'll cancel.
  • HAS BLOWN ME AWAY!! TOTALLY ADDICTED!

The concept of the show is awesome! The whole planet seeing the future is different from your usual sci-fi shows. I'm enjoying watching the future come true and the characters trying to put the piece together. For being a tv show the graphics are really good, at least in my eyes they are. The hints you get during commercials is also intriguing and keeps you thinking. The actors are playing their roles really well. I've introduced this show to my BFF and she is totally hooked onto the show. Can you imagine if this was to really happen... its nuts to think about it. Hope the show keeps its pace and keeps the mystery going.
  • Awesome

What's with all the hate for this show? No, this show is not the next LOST, no show will ever be the next LOST, because no one will ever be able to top it. But i think that this show is going in the right direction. I think everyone is hating on this show just because it hasn't lived up to all of the expectations. But i do love shows like this, alot of characters, mysterious storylines with cliffhangers at the end of almost every single episode. I recommend this show to everyone, and to forget about any other tv shows while watching it. This is it's own tv show, it shouldn't have to be compared to others to be considered good.
  • How can you possibly not like this?

This is a very epic masterpiece from ABC... many people don't like this show and to tell the truth I don't understand why! Series has a very daring screenplay and gives us many questions... it's well acted and for sure it's not predictable! I really hope that they won't spoil the series and I don't get this "show went the wrong way" reviews! show went the right exact way it should be! So if you're new and don't know if you wanna watch this series I have an answer for you: WATCH IT! it's worth your time... P.S: stop comparing this show to LOST this is different
  • THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!! even from lost..(so far)

the best show ever!!!!
    even from lost..(so far)
    i agree with tone-def78 100%. watch them consecutively
    as for u 8ruciato go and watch desperate housewifes. i think its ur show..
    and by the way its way different from the book. the show is fast, it has questions and alot of action, mystery, drama. it something like lost.. but i like it more. lost although is fantstic it kept for so long and i really hope that the end of this show would be equivalent to what we saw so far. heroes had an excellent first season but from then is ziro, nothing, f, 0. Fringe is quit good although i threw up with the last episode. V is interesting but kinda poor. flash is the best and i really hope to last three seasons(max).
  • Here are the votes from Holland.... Lost 9, Flash Forward 10!!

I am an absolute LOST freak and for me LOST is the best serie ever written.... till there was "Flash Forward". I have to admit this show is even better than LOST!! So I am speaking for all the people in Holland.... we are begging you all NOT to cancel this most wonderfull, thrilled, well directed, great casted serie of all time!!!! I really cannot imagine that there are people who don't like this show.... I hardly can wait for each next episode... Even on the other side of the world..... Please please please continue this promising show for at least another 10 seasons!!! If not... I am going to find a way to cause a global blackout myself!! :) THANK YOU!!!
  • Best show ever!!! Don't cancel!!!

How could they cancel such an amazing show??? FlashForward is much better than Lost. It reminds me Prison Break. Mark Benford is becoming intelligent like Michael Scofield. And the "blackou-concept" is simply wonderful. I love physics and I never thought there would be a show like this one. FlashForward is not just an investigation show. It's a battle between Fate and Free Wil, a bit like Lost, but MUCH better than Lost. FlashForward is more realistic because it explains de blackout scientifically. When I first saw this show, I was really thrilled because I thought FlashForward would be the sucessor of Lost. It's the best show ever!!! Don't cancel FlashForward!!!
  • DVR it and watch them consecutively.

I finally got some time to watch this show after saving 15 Episodes on DVR. I started to watch this Sunday morning and got hooked. I wasted a whole a day watching 15 episodes straight through. I can't possibly see how this show can get anything less than a 10. I should have waited for the last 4 episodes to air. I hate being left in suspense.

A great Sci Fi TV show with a little of everything. Doctors, Lawyers, FBI, Drama, Politics, Life and Family with a twist of an evil villain and mystery behind his motive. A great show that deserves more credit. This takes the spot as a tie next to my other number 1 favorite - Fringe.
  • I think they only have very short story line.

They keep walking around an idea, and put bunch of unnecessery converstations and long scenes of city-escape or where people silent, which should be shorter. i do belive the only have a great story and very short story line, i think this show could end just in 13 episodes but they wanted make it a few season, so they are making it this way. episodes are so empty. just one story in every episode,which could be done in 5 minutes, and rest of trying to fill 40 minutes.moves very slow. but yet, story is so great, so unless they gone very boring i ll continue to watching that.
  • NEED to widen the area of blackout zone, to at least east coast. really doing good in UK hopefuly it dose great in US. love the show.

i like the cast and the comerodity of them all. the action is really GREAT un the first episode. love the effvect if looking into the visions. i hope they widen the area out and not just keep to the la area. i hope they go around the world or even around the us so we can see how they are dealing with this problem. it would be really great if they went to small town communities or some place other then the west coast. moving on, with John Cho bein dead really makes no sense but defantily worth watchin. And saying God did this to punish us REALLY goes above and beyond the moral and the fitcion of the story. the stories/visions r coming true this is now defeinaly worth watching to see how the show goes on. great ending with 'suspect zero.'
  • The show is Fresh and Exciting new Drama with twists and turns that will have us at the edge of our seats. From the Characters to the plotline everything is perfect. The show teases us a little to keep us hooked for the next episode.

One word for this show. Outstanding. We have a very ethnic centric show that deals with everyday life of ordinary people dealing with extra ordinary situations. A future they've seen during the blackout which lasts over 2 minutes. They concious FlashForwards to April 29. Its a fast paced drama and missing a single minute could mean we've missed an entire plot line. The main character Mark Benford is a guy obsessed with his work and is a recovering alcoholic. A family man, a doting father that has seen himself falling off the wagon and facing danger from an unknown threat. Mark puts together a Mosaic of information on a case on D.Gibbons and makes a wall for himself with any leads to the visions he'd seen. He leads the investigation for this special case.. He was the one to tell his boss about the FlashForwards as being a glimpse into the future. While his wife Olivia Benford is a docter who has seen her flashforward with another man Lloyd Simcoe the father of her patient. They have a daughter Charlie and she has foreseen D.Gibbons and a little boy called Dylan.

Demitri Noh is another character that is lovable. He is a partner of Mark Benford. I'm quite attached to him as he doesn't see the future leading him to believe he will die in the coming months. A possible murder. He posts a little blog to avert his future death and is awaiting further information.

Demetri and Mark along with their investigative team try to solve the two people that were awake(Concious) during the blackout.
  • loved it!

Flashforward was great. The pilot introduced some interesting characters, and the mystery of who caused the worldwide blackout will keep me watching. The only potential problem I see is with mainstream America. Most of them are too busy watching overweight people compete for prizes or talentless hacks judging other talentless hacks. These people normally aren't into science fiction. I know I'm making a broad generalization, but look back at the "Journeymans" and the "Fireflys" and you'll see what I mean. It looks like the writers have some good stuff to work with here, and I'm anxious to see what happens. I just won't get too attached. You know, just in case...
  • my new 'best show ever!' i really hope ABC will keep in on the air.

here we go, another good show that will keep us guessing and intrigued for along time. i do wonder though, since they gave a date for the flash forward, how long can they keep this show going? i mean, will it even last more then one season? i know the writers have all of this already figured out and all i have to do is sit back, relax & enjoy, but if it's good, i want it to keep going you know. i just hope it gets the ratings it deserves. i'm really tired of all these doctor, cop & reality shows with judges picking people to be stars. all the shows that are more original with newer ideas tend to be the ones i like, but they always get canceled and another CSI, Law and Order or American Dancing Idols takes it's place. so hopefully this grand show will continue on and then i'll have a new show to watch finally.
  • Another great original show canceled!!!

Love this freaking show. Wish "they" would have NOT canceled it. Watched the season/series finale and it just made me want to watch it more to find out what happens next.
  • Flash forward to September,24. Don't miss it or you'll regret it.

No, I am not a cast member of Lost or in this case ABC's new sci-fi drama Flash Forward.
    But today is September 22 and I want to share my first impressions of the pilot episode, which airs on September, 24.
    Actually ABC officially released the first seventeen minutes of the pilot. Heather's Blog attracted my attention, and I started looking for the whole pilot. When a new show starts, networks sometimes intentionally release pilots to internet and make fans talk about it. I found and watched it. My review will not have too much spoilers.
    A normal day in LA turns into a nightmare for the whole world, as everyone on earth looses consciousness for two minutes and seventeen seconds. After waking up almost everyone seems to remember a time stream six months later from the actual date, what they are doing. Are you going to have the same job, same husband in six months? What if you know the answer already now? Do you think what you seem to remember about future, will also happen?
    If you want to know the answers tune in on ABC September 24th, 8:00 p.m.
    Cast with Dominic Monaghan, Jack Davenport, Zachary Knighton, Joseph Fiennes promises to be the best new fall show.
    Don't forget to watch for the billboards, you'll be surprised.
  • One of the all time best shows ever!

I still keep checking to see if this show might be picked up by another network. My coworkers and I are so disappointed no one thought to pick this up. In our opinion this would be someone elses gain and ABC's major loss!

OK, so this review needs to be 100 words minimum...that's kind of stupid when you can say what you need to say in just a few words but since they insist, I'll just say that ABC made a huge mistake cancelling this show. It was interesting, mysterious, kept your attention and you couldn't wait to see what happened next week. Please consider picking this show up, you won't be sorry!
  • A private channel must buy the rights to continue this awesome show!

A private channel must buy the rights to continue this awesome show!
    It's a great show with very smart and effective progress which makes it a nice mystery adventure. I wonder WHY it's canceled when other shows which become more and more boring continue to air...
    People like trash tv like Jerry Springer...
    After lost's "chaotic" ending, flash forward was by far the best series on tv. Lets see what the channel will air for replacement for these two shows!
    The show was a bit slow sometimes and you wanted something to happen but the end of flash forward was incredible, it was a season finale to make you want more.
  • Amazing, i say.

To start, i gotta say .. you see a lot of shows like this, ok, that is true .. but the idea behing this one is completly amazing. It works just perfectly! I mean .. the mistery just keeps you stuck to your television waiting for more and that is a big part of making a great show! They just have to work with it, in my opinion doing a great job so far, and it will be success i'm sure of it :D And i also believe that the flashfowards won't all become real/true .. But something tells me that (poor) Dimitri ain't gonna survive his one .. :)
  • The best new show this season!

Flash Forward is really the best new show! The actors and the story are great.

The whole worlds population loose conscious for 2mins and 17sec. During that time they see themselves 6 months from now, the end of April 2010.

The cast in this show really does a great job and it feels like they have known each other for a long time, it truly feels real. I'm very excited to see what this show will bring and curious to see what happens after 6 months in the show - I can't wait!

I really recommend this show! Do you enjoy Lost? Then you're gonna love this one.
< 1 2 3