FlashForward

ABC (ended 2010)

Gislef

FlashForward Fan Reviews (71)

• An immediate success...but can the writers maintain the standards they've set for themselves?

Wow. This premier grabbed hold of me and held on till the very end. Excellent...but can the writers of this series keep it coming show after show, and if they are lucky, season after season? This remains to be seen. I hope the writers haven't dug themselves into a hole they can't get out of, they've set the bar pretty high for future episodes with the very first installment. After all, the visions the main characters were having only extend six months into the future...and this could spell trouble for the series after the end of the first season! I hope they can keep it up, I'd hate to see something that starts out this good quickly evolve into an abysmal failure. We'll see.
  • I think its a great series. With LOST I wouldnt compare, because it not even belong in the same subgenre. i would rather compare with

I think its a great series. With LOST I wouldnt compare, because it not even belong in the same subgenre. i would rather compare with Fringe and less known Invasion, which unfortunately ABC canceled after one season (due to Hurricane Katrina..?)

Anyway a very good pilot I must say, worth 5/5. Even on the first minutes it blown me away and the cliffhanger let me thinking. But I pray not to stick plots like terrorist attack (or even more, and US terror attack..God, people know how much i hated that in Jericho). Or some BS Alien Theory. It would be nice if they implement a little religion thing in the series that make parallel with the action (see Battlestar Galactica).

I would rather be a short series and good (currently 13 episodes ordered by ABC) than one that would decrease season by season (see Prison Break).

Side Note: In the future, I saw myself watching one of the last episodes of Lost, btw I will not give you spoilers. Kidding :d
  • Excellent opening salvo. A couple of annoying things, a couple of surprises, and hints of Lost. What did you see? Did anyone else notice the Oceana poster?

I get the distinct feeling this may actually be a spin-off of Lost, kind of how Mork & Mindy was a spin-off of Happy Days. By that I mean an event that occurred on Lost has spawned this. I'm going out on a limb and guess the even was caused by the H-Bomb detonation on Lost. But that was in 1972 you say, but don't forget that the Island screws around with time. Overall, I liked the pilot. Nice to see Seth McFarlane, I hope he's a semi-regular, when he's not doing his 10,000 other things. I'm also going to say nice to see Lee Thompson. I liked him in The Famous Jett Jackson so always good to see a child star as an adult.

The main actors, I don't have a problem with and I find the plot intriguing and the characters interesting. Mark a recovering alcoholic who's vision may put him off the wagon and loosing his family. Demtri, who saw nothing, yet in a preview his fiance seem him in their wedding. Olivia with the man of the little boy she saved. However, I have to take points off for the lack of revealing between the husband and wife. Here, right off the bat we see 2 key factors: He's drinking, she's with another man. She reveals that info yet he fails to reveal that he was back on the sauce. That just feel like an unnecessary plot twist to me. Just TELL HER "Oh, and honey, I was drinking while at the office with these people trying to hunt me down and kill me." Then she could say something like, "Oh, well that explains why I'm with another man, ok, let's try to prevent this, together. At least I hope that's what happens. To me, this is a different type of secret than what you see on Defying Gravity since that's central to the plot. While this could be central to the plot I just find his lack of revealing annoying.

Overall, I look forward to this show and seeing what will happen, yet I fear it will suffer the fate of may of these shows (The Nine, Life on Mars, Journeyman, etc.) once the secret is out, there's no more show. Even Lost had to set an end date.
  • my new 'best show ever!' i really hope ABC will keep in on the air.

here we go, another good show that will keep us guessing and intrigued for along time. i do wonder though, since they gave a date for the flash forward, how long can they keep this show going? i mean, will it even last more then one season? i know the writers have all of this already figured out and all i have to do is sit back, relax & enjoy, but if it's good, i want it to keep going you know. i just hope it gets the ratings it deserves. i'm really tired of all these doctor, cop & reality shows with judges picking people to be stars. all the shows that are more original with newer ideas tend to be the ones i like, but they always get canceled and another CSI, Law and Order or American Dancing Idols takes it's place. so hopefully this grand show will continue on and then i'll have a new show to watch finally.
  • Very promising.

I really liked the concept, and one thing that impressed me was the "messiness" of it -- a shared experience, but some people are hopeful, some dismayed, some just mystified, and it takes time for everybody to realize that the time-travel is the real mystery, because each one assumed at first that they were just dreaming.

The one thing that bugs me is this -- a worldwide phenomenon, yet the only people investigating it are three non-scientists in a regional FBI office? It's not like Mulder and Scully picking up odd crimes. Wouldn't this be a huge international project? Or will we see other investigators later?

Also, since the "future" is at the end of the season, how could the show run for more than a year?
  • Nice acting + great idea = recipe for an almost perfect pilot

I was not sure if i was going to see anything new i liked this season, but i've found two shows that at least will have my attention for as long as they keep up the intensity and good acting shown in their respective premieres. Flash forward is one of those shows.

The show starts with a flash forward (why not..) and a guy coming out a car after apparently having an accident, short after the typical 4 hours earlier message arrives on screen and we are transported to the real beginning of the show in a more classic manner. A nice looking guy (fiennes) gets ready for annother day at work (as an fbi agent) with his beatiful wife and daughter, meets his young partner and starts spying foreign terrorists from a car. After that another cliché follows, a chase on a highway with flashy car accidents and blazing speed. All of a sudden everything goes black and you start thinking you are going to see the guy coming out of the car after having a car accident like the scene you saw in the teaser. And sure enough it happens that way, but it doesn't take long for you to find out that it's more than that, buildings burning, hellicopters crashing against skyscrapers... so ok, those foreign terrorists they were investigating got their plan to work, and the attack has been amazingly effective... but wait, it also happened in san diego apparently? well maybe it was a big scale attack? the answer we find out is both yes and no. It happened to the whole world, and someone probably caused it, but it wasn't a terrorist attack as we know it, it was a 2 minutes and 17 seconds blackout in the minds of every human being on the planet. People swimming... dead, people driving... dead, people on tall stairways... dead... people .. well you get the idea, they don't say how many millions are probably dead, but you can guess it's a lot. They start sharing their experiences and find out that the blackout was not just a blackout, it was a conscience teleportation to the future, because they did not see their futures, they lived them, they felt what they were feeling at the moment and all, (which should be explained a little bit better, but still, you can grasp the idea). We get to see what the main characters saw in their futures and also get some confirmation on weather it was "real" or not, by saying all accounts remembered seeing the same things on tv, the newspapers and even people talking to each other while being thousands of miles apart at the moment of the blackout. The guy who sees himself investigating the case (called mosaic) is appointed as the guy who should investigate the case, and that's probably the most bland argument plotline so far,it makes sense, but at the same time, it's just too easy for him to get the job from among everyone in the world (i'm sure there will be more people who will work with him for the same reasons, but still...). Other than that we start seeing some interesting future plot lines like our hero's wife falling in love with the guy whose child she saved (she is a doctor) after the incident. We see this because of 3 things, the wife sees herself in love with the man, the man is going to meet her right after she has seen herself in love with him and most importantly the child knew her so he saw something also. Another character poses the question of why he did not see anything at all, and of course the most obvious reason would be, if he was dead there is no way he could transport himself to his future mind. It's funny but yet another character was going to kill himself but does not do that because he sees he is alive in the future, so why bother... I think the pilot answers most of the questions we need to know and leaves all the interesting questions unresolved. Like, why did this happen? will it happen again? will it come true? and who is that guy with a long black coat at the end of the episode that's not affected by the blackout? This show has potential, good actors, nice plotlines, possibility for infinite plot twists (like lost, which is "its partner" this season) and my personal favourite, it can be a one season show (it probably won't be, but i can dream) that really focusses on delivering all the goods in 22-23 episodes instead of milking it till there is no real purpose for watching it.
  • I do have to say, I'm very impressed.

So my mother talked about this show called 'FlashForward' and seeing we watch almost everything together, she wanted me to watch this along with her as well. So, she finally got me by saying that Domonic Monaghan was going to be in this. So, we positioned ourselves and watched the first episode and it blew me away.

It is well thought through, the entire planet goes knock out. They all see what happens in the future and it got me thinking about those who see nothing. Lucky me, somebody saw nothing and came to the same conclusion I had. You're a dead man. Anyhow, people die and there is an epic drama going on. We've all seen the epic drama beginning during lost and lost kind of lost it's mojo on me so I hope this will not be disappointing as lost was. I hope this will keep surprising me, as it did this time. Because, honestly, I want to see what happened next.
  • loved it!

Flashforward was great. The pilot introduced some interesting characters, and the mystery of who caused the worldwide blackout will keep me watching. The only potential problem I see is with mainstream America. Most of them are too busy watching overweight people compete for prizes or talentless hacks judging other talentless hacks. These people normally aren't into science fiction. I know I'm making a broad generalization, but look back at the "Journeymans" and the "Fireflys" and you'll see what I mean. It looks like the writers have some good stuff to work with here, and I'm anxious to see what happens. I just won't get too attached. You know, just in case...
  • The basic idea of the show or at least the first season revolves around "visions" (six months in the future, April 2010 to be exact). Everyone in the world has a black-out at the exact same time (11 a.m.) for a little over 2 minutes.

The previews leading up to the "Flash Forward" premiere seemed very interesting, due to it's very rare plot form. I'm not a critic, but i do like to voice an opinion in hopes others might see eye to eye with a big t.v. viewer such as myself. I really want to like this show and I like the first two episodes, but neither episode was flawless when it comes to acting. The actors should really take advantage of such a dramatic and devastating situation, though they seem to stick to the idea of the "visions" all to much instead of making each and every main character likable from the start. As i said, I really want to like this show, but it needs to concentrate on pulling you into the characters lives and the rest of the world as a whole. I understand this can't be done within two episodes, so I'm REALLY hoping this season will get better and better as the show goes on. If so, I don't see why I shouldn't like this show as much as I like "Heroes" (which has also taken a awkward turn in the story, but I like because of the first couple seasons and I'm a fan of it's characters as well). As long as the acting gets better as well as it's story, this show should survive long enough for all of us to see a second season.
  • nice show good story high budget with the effects almost like a movie

i just finished watching the episodes of the show and i had a really good first impression.it looks like a movie with the effects it`s a high budget show plus i had really intresting story unlike anything else i have seen recently on tv .i think i`m gonna like this show.we should wait and see how it`s gonna develop.i really looking forward on this.i just hope so the writers aren`t gonna ruin this show with the aliens or some relligion crap or worst make it like Lost.i don`t think the viewers gonna like that.it should be good show to watch and the acting is good the story we should wait and see
  • The entire world blacks out for 2 minutes and 17 seconds, and they flash to their futures. Some people would like their futures to come true while others are in a race against time to figure out what exactly their visions mean.

When I first watched a preview for this new ABC show over the summer I was surprised at what I saw. Joseph Fiennes away from theatre acting, John Cho away from Comedy? I can say that it surprised me to see these two actors about to star in a new drama together. A few weeks passed and I remembered that this show was set to debut. I watched it, and I can honestly say it was a great debut. Fiennes and Cho were both amazing as two FBI partners. The thing that really hit me about this show is that the possibilities are endless. They can explore anything they want. They can go anywhere they want, and it wont seem out of the ordinary. They have introduced characters that are relatable and even have a story line centered around a child. If that cannot hook even the biggest fan of suspense then I dont know what can.

As far as the date of April 29th, 2010 being the end of this show, I say nay to all you people who doubt what this show has to offer. I think the April 29th date is just the beginning of what will be ABCs FlashForward. Expect a thrilling season with a cliffhanger season finale, because I can already see it coming (I saw it in my Flashforward). Season 1 will be full of surprises, like who is Suspect Zero, Why did this person not get effected? And the biggest question of all, how do you get over 6 billion people to have a flash of the future? Are the futures avoidable? Will Demetri be dead as of March 15th? How is D.Gibbons and why 137 seconds? All this and more is what we have to look foward to. And some clever ligh hearted moments featuring John Cho perhaps? Who Knows. Jump on the bandwagon and find out.
  • The show is Fresh and Exciting new Drama with twists and turns that will have us at the edge of our seats. From the Characters to the plotline everything is perfect. The show teases us a little to keep us hooked for the next episode.

One word for this show. Outstanding. We have a very ethnic centric show that deals with everyday life of ordinary people dealing with extra ordinary situations. A future they've seen during the blackout which lasts over 2 minutes. They concious FlashForwards to April 29. Its a fast paced drama and missing a single minute could mean we've missed an entire plot line. The main character Mark Benford is a guy obsessed with his work and is a recovering alcoholic. A family man, a doting father that has seen himself falling off the wagon and facing danger from an unknown threat. Mark puts together a Mosaic of information on a case on D.Gibbons and makes a wall for himself with any leads to the visions he'd seen. He leads the investigation for this special case.. He was the one to tell his boss about the FlashForwards as being a glimpse into the future. While his wife Olivia Benford is a docter who has seen her flashforward with another man Lloyd Simcoe the father of her patient. They have a daughter Charlie and she has foreseen D.Gibbons and a little boy called Dylan.

Demitri Noh is another character that is lovable. He is a partner of Mark Benford. I'm quite attached to him as he doesn't see the future leading him to believe he will die in the coming months. A possible murder. He posts a little blog to avert his future death and is awaiting further information.

Demetri and Mark along with their investigative team try to solve the two people that were awake(Concious) during the blackout.
  • The best new show this season!

Flash Forward is really the best new show! The actors and the story are great.

The whole worlds population loose conscious for 2mins and 17sec. During that time they see themselves 6 months from now, the end of April 2010.

The cast in this show really does a great job and it feels like they have known each other for a long time, it truly feels real. I'm very excited to see what this show will bring and curious to see what happens after 6 months in the show - I can't wait!

I really recommend this show! Do you enjoy Lost? Then you're gonna love this one.
  • The plot centers around an eerie, chaotic vision of the future after a mysterious event makes everyone on Earth lose consciousness. Later, as people start waking up, the world starts changing because people know their future.

I love the concept of this show and I'm glad to see it's not just another rehash of a concept done already or one that has been tried too often. The idea of the entire world blacking out and there being at least one person we know of that was unaffected is amazing!

The one knock I'll give this show unfortunately is that overall it is lacking the true sense of how big this situation is! I'm sorry but coming to realize that the whole world has blacked out should would not have people simply moving on.

The reaction by now should still be one of "OMG" and "WTF is going on" and I don't get that feeling from this world at all. Don't get me wrong some of the characters are pulling off the pain of the situation well (Dimitri, Aaron, Mark, and Stanford). Overall however I feel the world is not presenting me with people truly on edge after suffering from a "supernatural" event of sorts.

Other than that one ding I feel the concept is great, I feel a good portion of the actors are doing a good job, and so far I believe the pacing has been on the money with more and more being exposed each episode.

Just this week we learned that visions are not as straight forward as originally thought, there's something going on with crows, there was a previous blackout of sorts, and we know that there are some who were not affected. Of course, we have the not so great looking future for some as well!
  • Best show since Lost and Fringe!

I love these shows that are so mysterious and addicting that you want to go online right after the show and talk about it with other fans. You just want to know what exactly is going on, and you find it so disappointing that the show wasn't two hours long instead of just one. This is one of those shows! It's in the same line to me as Lost and Fringe are, you can talk about it for hours, read forums and lose track of time because you are totally sucked into the story. If you haven't seen it yet, go watch it! If you love science fiction, action and a bit of drama, this is the show for you!
  • Flash Forward is not the jump out of your chair series to be compared with Lost but still has plenty of thrills for the viewers to get excited.

Flash Forward is the new show that was said to be the Lost companion before the new Lost season ending off Lost's run. The pilot was a very good episode, followed by a very good second episode but the third episode failed to impress. The show is not as energetic and fast paced as Lost is. But don't throw this show down just yet because Flash Forward could pull of some things that could really impress us and send us to better reviews. Thus far it has got some negative criticism from some of us here at tv.com but don't discard Flash Forward just yet. These things take time. ;)
  • A great concept show… Telling the tale of how the entire planet blacked out and everyone saw visions of their own lives six months on. However this show is just poorly executed, and in serious need of an adrenaline kick to pick up the pace of the p

A great concept show poorly executed…
    However this show is just poorly executed, and in serious need of an adrenaline kick to pick up the pace of the plot.
    One of the main problems is that there are too many characters with interwoven story lines that don't reveal enough about themselves to make you care what happens to them each week let alone six months from now.
    Each episode leaves unanswered questions. You forget the plot each week, so you can't be bothered with it in the end. This TV series will probably work well on DVD when you can watch 2 or 3 episodes together.
    Invest your time in this series if you have nothing better to do, but prepare to be confused.
  • Smile you're on Flashforward...

Now I know that Flashforward is a drama, but seriously, can no one smile at all? I am not sure there has been a single funny or even humorous scene (unless you count the ridiculously funny combo of music and action in the gunfight at the end of episode 5). I feel like the characters believe April 29, 2010 will be the end of the world. Seriously, lighten up. I don't mind TV being serious, in fact I prefer drama to comedy, but you can't be completely serious all the time. No one is like that in real life. Can the writers not think of a single comic relief scene? The script outline in the writer's room probably goes something like this: exciting scene, several mundane scenes, suspenseful scene, exciting scene, repeat.

I realize the world probably seems like it is falling apart to these people and most of them have personal issues (this is a drama after all), but there is always the person in the group who cracks the joke or does something funny to lighten the mood when it gets too dreary. I would be seriously depressed and start drinking if all my friends were as straight-faced and full of anxiety as these characters are.
  • Great concept but poorly and filled with propaganda.

I'll watch any show that deals w temporal anomalies - LOVE THEM! Like how everything is happening because they've seen it happen or they're trying to prevent what they saw.

That said, this show is poorly written, composed and delivered. Not so much the fault of the great cast of sci-fi alumni I think. More Brannon Braga & co. It's a big and shiny-looking show but that's about it. This works even less in a show so heavy on dialogue. It feels like The 4400. Flashforward's sort of predictable, pun intended.

Of course the actual prophecy/predestination part is always hard to get right. Those inconsitencies don't bug me that much.

(Quick note: LOVE the Oceanic Airlines billboard in the pilot =P)

What does bother me is how the mindset of everyday life in the US is presented (recalling the Entertainment Industry Foundation's directive to promote government activities on television - eifoundation.org The EIF btw uses the same kind of star for its logo as is seen several times on this show. Just thought it interesting to note...)

Here are some points for viewers to consider:

There is a huge, clearly visible ad on a medical website promoting the now controversial flu vacination. It doesn't say H1N1, but it presents a study comparing the injection to the nasal spray. ep4

Martial Law - no one has anything against armed soldiers and choppers everywhere. ep1,2,3

While witholding a prisoner's due process is officially uncool, if Alda had something to do with the attack the FBI should "Go Dick Chaney on her ass" says Zoey, the LAWYER! ep4

Characters repeatedly state that "It's a new world" due to the attack, therefore the rules should be bent.

The Somalia report from 1991: DHS was formed 2002 it didn't exist in 1991! Uninformed misstake or Orvellian plant? You decide. ep3

Power-tripping TSA officer. ep3
  • A good series so far

So what episode are we on now? Episode 6 I'm guessing the show gets better each week, with new twists that get you excited to see what happens next. FlashForwards first episode was very promising but the show slowed down a bit that was until Simon was introduced played by the brilliant Dominic Monaghan. John Cho's charater Dimitri is very intresting as well. The show is so over the top the acting really really over the top it makes the show some how funny and it doesnt bother me anymore plus Dom puts the rest to shame with his acting on top form.
  • NEED to widen the area of blackout zone, to at least east coast. really doing good in UK hopefuly it dose great in US. love the show.

i like the cast and the comerodity of them all. the action is really GREAT un the first episode. love the effvect if looking into the visions. i hope they widen the area out and not just keep to the la area. i hope they go around the world or even around the us so we can see how they are dealing with this problem. it would be really great if they went to small town communities or some place other then the west coast. moving on, with John Cho bein dead really makes no sense but defantily worth watchin. And saying God did this to punish us REALLY goes above and beyond the moral and the fitcion of the story. the stories/visions r coming true this is now defeinaly worth watching to see how the show goes on. great ending with 'suspect zero.'
  • Great show, and it gets even better each episode.

I really don't understand the logic of TV companies. They launch stupid shows about hospitals or cops each and every year, which last like... forever then. At the same time they cancel smart and interesting shows with great scripts and actors: Firefly, Drive, Day Break, Moonlight, Traveler to name the least.

I really hope, that Flash Forward will last longer, because it's really enjoyable. I has very nice intrigue, good cast crew and it's NOT about hospital or cops.

Seriously, you should stop watching Medi/Police-something and switch you channel to shows like Flash Forward. Otherwise we'll be watching crappy shows till the end of days.
  • very promising even excellent

I think this series can be promising and I think that they can surprise us with the development. I hope they have a few asses up their sleeve; they have an amazing cast and a pretty good script so I think that this series can be amazing. They have to move faster to keep the public watching, they have all the ingredients to a good receipt. It is difficult to imagine what will happen if everybody would see the future. Will we change it? Will we do everything in our power to make it happen / change it? The future depends if we want it to happen or not! Our amazing cast can show as our different choices.
  • Hmmm..

An extremly interesting premise with an extremly interesting beggining. I mean let's look at what they've set up here... looking at your future 6 months from now. Imagine it!!! How would you feel? Would you be happy? Would you do everything you can to make sure it comes true? Or the opposite?
    Unfortunately... the interesting premise is not enough. It's quite hard to call the charactors uninteresting: one knows he is doomed for death so will do anything to change it, one knows in 6 months he'll have all the answers and will be attacked for it, one knows her marraige will be over and the guy who shes with may actually be behind the whole thing, one knows his dead daughter may actually be alive, one knows he'll be taking a crap...

I mean that is pretty good. All the potential is there! So... what is going wrong? Simple. You cannot connect with them. The plot is not interesting enough. The whole marriage storyline is wayyyy to soapy. Im intrigued enough to keep watching but its slowley starting to get boring. They are not developing it properly enough. Finally they are adressing the question that the Flashforwards can be changed which may well be enough to keep me tuned. They need to develope the charactors furthur. I mean come on, its not hard to imagine a brilliant show here.
  • Show takes an infinitely fascinating enigma of science and turns it into a marginally unusual criminal investigation.

It's good to see that networks are still willing to give a chance to a show with a remotely original concept, at least once every few seasons. Unfortunately, this show isn't really stacking up to it's potential. The concept, precognition, revolves entirely around causality. The really interesting question the premise poses is whether or not the future is set in stone. There is theoretical physics behind causality. Studying the reliability of the flash-forwards would help understand the science behind them and figure out how it happened. For instance, how do you explain that in the flash-forwards no one seems to know what's going on even though we know exactly when it will? These kind of problems of causality would be fascinating to see challenged and investigated.

The show, however, seems completely uninterested in the science of the phenomena. I think the purely criminal investigation perspective of the show will be the downfall of a potentially brilliant premise.
  • I think they only have very short story line.

They keep walking around an idea, and put bunch of unnecessery converstations and long scenes of city-escape or where people silent, which should be shorter. i do belive the only have a great story and very short story line, i think this show could end just in 13 episodes but they wanted make it a few season, so they are making it this way. episodes are so empty. just one story in every episode,which could be done in 5 minutes, and rest of trying to fill 40 minutes.moves very slow. but yet, story is so great, so unless they gone very boring i ll continue to watching that.
  • DVR it and watch them consecutively.

I finally got some time to watch this show after saving 15 Episodes on DVR. I started to watch this Sunday morning and got hooked. I wasted a whole a day watching 15 episodes straight through. I can't possibly see how this show can get anything less than a 10. I should have waited for the last 4 episodes to air. I hate being left in suspense.

A great Sci Fi TV show with a little of everything. Doctors, Lawyers, FBI, Drama, Politics, Life and Family with a twist of an evil villain and mystery behind his motive. A great show that deserves more credit. This takes the spot as a tie next to my other number 1 favorite - Fringe.
  • A show with good premise and potential that went wrong really quickly.

I have to say I was really looking forward to this show and I really wanted to like it, maybe my expectations were too high, but I completely lost interest after the first few episodes. The pilot was fairly well-done and decent but as the series went on, the plot seemed to go nowhere and I couldn't care less about the characters. It's one of the weakest points of the series actually: there's no strong or really interesting character among them, and I'm still not sure that Joseph Fiennes was the right choice for the main role. I don't mind slow storytelling as long as it is done well and can keep me interested, but that's not the case with FlashForward. Calling this show "the new Lost" is just as nonsense as FF itself has become. I wonder what they're gonna do next season (I guess we will learn what caused the black-out by the end of this season), they're already having trouble with the storyline and the dialogues.

To simply put, FlashForward needs better writing, it's too predictable and artificial, easily the biggest disappointment of the year. The fact that I gave this show a 5/10 shows how kind-hearted I am...
  • Amazing, i say.

To start, i gotta say .. you see a lot of shows like this, ok, that is true .. but the idea behing this one is completly amazing. It works just perfectly! I mean .. the mistery just keeps you stuck to your television waiting for more and that is a big part of making a great show! They just have to work with it, in my opinion doing a great job so far, and it will be success i'm sure of it :D And i also believe that the flashfowards won't all become real/true .. But something tells me that (poor) Dimitri ain't gonna survive his one .. :)
  • Best show ever!!! Don't cancel!!!

How could they cancel such an amazing show??? FlashForward is much better than Lost. It reminds me Prison Break. Mark Benford is becoming intelligent like Michael Scofield. And the "blackou-concept" is simply wonderful. I love physics and I never thought there would be a show like this one. FlashForward is not just an investigation show. It's a battle between Fate and Free Wil, a bit like Lost, but MUCH better than Lost. FlashForward is more realistic because it explains de blackout scientifically. When I first saw this show, I was really thrilled because I thought FlashForward would be the sucessor of Lost. It's the best show ever!!! Don't cancel FlashForward!!!
< 1 2 3