FlashForward

The Negotiation

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM May 13, 2010 on ABC

6.8
  • This episode is taking all the loose ends and bringing them together for that day in the future

This episode really keeps things moving. Almost all the individual threads that have gotten air time along the way got at least a little bit of attention this episode. We're moving towards the day we've been seeing pieces of all season and we get to watch these paths unfold as they move closer or further from the futures everyone has been promised.

Somebody leaks a piece of the "Suspect Zero Tape" that nobody has seen before; Simon finally gets to meet the bosses he's been working under; Zoey makes plans to actually be in Hawaii; Gabriel goes OCD about his visions; Aaron finally finds the information he was sent to find, as well as his daughter; The Presidential/Vice Presidential future sees some foreshadowing when information on Jericho comes back; Information about Janis' double dealings finally comes to the notice of her coworkers and friends; Even the Olivia/Lloyd connection sees some screen time.

This episode goes non-stop, as it should coming up on the finale, and it didn't lose me for a second.