FlashForward

White To Play

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 01, 2009 on ABC

• The best show on Television.

FlashFoward has officially become my favorite show currently on TV.

White To Play follows Mark and Demetri as they hunt down clues to the cause of the black out. Through the episode we learn that there was more than one person awake during the black out as they mystery deepens. We also meet the man from Olivia's vision and someone else who didn't have a vision at all.

I thought two characters shinned in this episode. Demetri(John Cho) and Janis(Christine Woods). Demetri got more screen time as he deals with possibly dying. John Cho who as I've seen him has been a comedic actor until Star Trek does a great job in this role of a character who basically knows he's going to die and how he deals with it. Christine had less screen time, but I thought also stole the show especially the last few minutes when her she was with John, and she posed a great question. If you knew you were going to die would you want to know how or when. Sadly Demetri gets his answer in the end, and you wonder how he's going to deal with it.

Sure this show is about dealing with the future whether you don't want to or want or even can change it. I think ultimately the shows about hope. That the future will or won't come true. Will you be alive a 6 months from now and if you don't think you will be do you just give up. Overall another great episode, and I can't wait for the next episode.