FlashForward

White To Play

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 01, 2009 on ABC

• Some cliches removed nicely while one nagging thing still bugs me. Just tell her about your drinking already!

Ok, first, I really liked the government response. The Homeland lady walks in and rather than the standard "Who put you in charge? We're taking over with our heads up our butts and ignoring you" she ends up eating massive amounts of crow as they showed conclusive proof as to why they did what they did and the evidence they have.

Next, the trip to Utah was very well done. A person of interest, who makes cupcakes, lead to another person of interest who has something to do with the future. Makes me wonder 2 things right off the bat: 1) Did they change the Cupcake Maker's future because they traced down the card? 2) Is the future alterable? The Utah county sheriff who saw nothing dies later in the day, possibly confirming that those who saw nothing could be dead. However this doesn't bode well for Demetri who gets the day of his death.

We get more revelations from the wife and child of Mark. Still, one thing that sticks in my craw (and that's why I'm deducting a few points) is Mark's REFUSAL to tell his wife about his drinking. "We shouldn't have secrets" he says as he burns the friendship bracelet and denies her probably the key secret to save things. Itjust feels so inconsistent with the way things are going with the show. It feels unnecessary, forced and overall, just damn annoying! Tell her already, move past it, and get on to the really cool parts of the plot you're working on.