FlashForward

White To Play

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 01, 2009 on ABC

• The FBI investigates a name Mark recalls from his Flash-forward. While following this lead we find out that D. Gibbons is not only calling the person awake in the stadium during the blackout, but he is also known to be a very bad man by Mark's daughter.

With this episode the series continues to build on the very strong and interesting premise. The D. Gibbons storyline proves to be very interesting for now and even though Mark's daughter isn't played by the most compelling child actor, her role in everything adds to the story. The cop from Utah that didn't see anything during the blackout getting killed puts extra pressure on Demetri. I liked how that played out. Him posting his story on the website was very believable and the call he got at the end puts him up for some hard decisions. What I really like about this episode and is that it's a great setup for more interesting things to come. I still don't see how the will be able to make multiple season. I know they said the same thing about Lost. But the Lost comparison is misplaces if you ask me.