FlashForward

White To Play

Aired Thursday 8:00 PM Oct 01, 2009 on ABC

• FBI keep investigation going and find more leads,even they are still very out of it.

Investigation moving on,but still the leads are soo little. The Episode it self is quite will done,but sometime I think they are talking little too slow. Overall the dialogue are well done,the acting are sometime little over the top,but mostly on the "ok" level.

The main story is very intresting and it keep you lock too the screen. Also all side-story is giving screentime to moving forward,and most of them are good(atleast none are boring).

The best part about this episode for me is in the first 15min,AD.Stanford Wedeck and Mark Benford are talking about what happed the "Flash" moment. I won't take the fun of telling what is(if someone reading this hasn't see it yet),but I strongly suggest you DON'T EAT when watching this episode,you could kill your self bacause it was soo funny. I almost chock on my diner :D

Over all a good episode!