Flashpoint

Fit For Duty

Aired Tuesday 10:00 PM Nov 29, 2012 on CTV

• 5x11 - Fit for Duty

This was a great episode. I was pretty blown away by how carefully the show brought to the viewers how this kind of job is traumatic, and how even the toughest is still human even though he tries to be super-human.

I really, really like how the psychologist treated Ed with the full respect he deserved while at the same time being tough as nails with him and not letting him lie to himself. That is freaking brilliant. And it shows, that just because you need the help of a psychologist, it doesn't mean you're weak or crazy. It just means you need an impartial voice to help you figure things out and come to terms with whatever it is you need.

So well done.
  • Just Wow

This episode shows again how hard this job can be on the officers of the SRU. Ed relieves a Situation about a hostage situation with his psychologist. I don't want to tell you more but it is a really amazing episode. I am still shocked and I can only encourage you to watch this episode and see what the job does to people and how they are handling that stressful job.