Flashpoint

CTV (ended 2012)

laurameyer

Flashpoint Fan Reviews (111)

• THANK GOD !!!!!!!!

THANK YOU ION !!!

My house burned down Dec.12, so I haven't had access to ION and/or "FLASHPOINT"!!!!!

I forgot how much I've missed it - NOPE! NOT TRUE! I'll sleep SO much better tonight. =) And, what an episode to come back to !!! They're ALL good, but "Collateral Damage"... AWESOME EPISODE !!!!!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU, ION!!! And why the heck don't any of the other channels play this, or, better yet, BRING IT BACK!!!!!

My 2nd family has come back to Mama.

iwantjaelee
  • Addicted to Flashpoint!

How did I ever miss this tv series?? I am watching it on Netflix now and was hooked from the very first episode. I'm in the middle of season 5 now and I'm already sad that the end of it is near. I'm sure I'll have some serious withdrawal and will start at the beginning to watch again. I love the characters and the story lines are fantastic! Bring it
  • Bring back Flashpoint

It had a great balance between character development (good and bad) and action/storyline. The ensemble of actors worked really well together, and seemed to deliver their lines perfectly. It felt real. The music was nicely incorporated and added at appropriate times. (I must look up the musicians from the show, I know the actors were a big part of this). Has there ever been a show that has returned after a hiatus like this? I just heard "24" is coming back "Flashpoint".
  • That was Flashpoint

Just finisched the last episode. And yet now I only can think of the last words Greg said; "I damn miss it!" - just as I'm going to do... excactly allready doing... God damn, that was one hell of a good serie!

11 points for this one.
  • another great show

this show was really good. i wish they didnt stop making it :(
  • It surpasses America crime and military drama shows by far

With its technologies plus the human aspect that is never or rarely touched upon in America police shows. This series saves lives, whether the evil or the threatened rather than going in guns blazing. It's only because it is not American or Hollywood created that it is not widely accepted.
  • FlashPoint Series

I so enjoy FlashPoint! I would love to see more episodes. I think I've seen all episodes but could have missed one or two. I watch them over and over. I really need MORE as there are very few really good series like this. It's professional, very well acted. I learn from it a LOT. It's simply a great series cut way too short IMHO! Why not get back with CBS (or ION where repeats are) and start it up. Need to see the baby interact with her parents. All I saw was Jules was pregnant then there the baby was for an instant as about 12 months of age. No fair. Need to see more of their personal lives. I cannot get over the complexity of these episodes. To all concerned: KUDOS. Come back for MORE!
  • Plaeseeee Bring It Back

My Mom Got Me Hooked And She Never Told Me It Cancelled And Now There's No Episodes Left Pleaseeeeee Make More Episodes.
  • I Love this show

Thank you so much for a great show that keeps me coming back for more keep up the great work .I love the cast as well But some of the cast are hot
  • LOVE THIS SHOW

THIS IS THE BEST SHOW EVERY MADE I JUST LOVE EVERYONE OF THE EIPOESDE

• Let's keep the peace... uhh.. Flashpoint!

Right. Because this show rocks! Acting is awesome, storylines are great and they really make you excited! I just finished watching the series, and men would I have hated it to see any more of the team die :( . I literally cried because of Greg! What an ending, what a show. I would LOVE to see them come back with the new Team One, with sergeant Ed Lane! This show makes you feel for the bad guys. It makes you feel sorry for them and relate to them. Acting is great. I don't know how to say it otherwise. This show just ROCKS! I'm rating a 10 on this one.
  • Hey about some new shows!

I really like Flashpoint a lot, but you need to show some new shows. Actually I'm ready sick of watching the same reruns over and over again. It' makes me not want to watch your show, so please don't make me do some new shows! I still love the show!

Tina
  • I love the show

I'm sad to see it go.

• Love this show

Im just currently catching up on season 4 am so loving this show am sorry it ended at season 5

Whoever thinks this show is anything other than the gem it is needs their head read

Scripts are good, logical action is great, storylines i always liked, and the romance aspect between jules and sam was always done well, a sense of forbidden love given the imminent team dismemberment

9/10 - would be a 10/10 but im still making up my mind about wordys replacement!
  • Best Canadian show ever!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best Canadian show. Great writing. Great acting. Love that it is filmed in Toronto. Please don't cancel this show!!!!! To late they ended the show. Soooo very sad. Was such a wonderful show.
  • Best Show Ever

I fell in love with this show when I first saw it with my grandparents. I loved how every episode was filled with action an drama. I was able to relate to every episode. I love this show. I was super sad when they ended the series. best series ever.
  • Awesome Show!!!

I recently started looking at this show. It is awesome. So far, I am always in tears by the end of every show. Every show is full of action and drama. I love it!!!
  • Makes me long for Cop Rock

This is the most absurd POS cop show I have ever seen. The characters are stilted and the writing/plot lines are so lame and unbelievable it is not worth commenting further. In this case it would be great if there was a zero rating as even giving it a 1 is overating.

Please kill it ASAP!
  • PLEASE DON'T CANCEL

Couldn't you just make the last 2 episodes of Keeping the Peace as a dream or something and continue the series. It is one of the BEST shows on TV and I will miss it ALOT. The comraderie during dangerous and life threatening situation is great and the compassionate way Greg Parker tries to reach a connection (or any other that has to do it) gives one a feeling that Law Enforcement isn't all about shooting or beating up or disbelieving a person. If there is no hope, then thanks for the memories!
  • Acting at its best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How could you take this show off!! Its a great show, full of heart showing how there are other ways to solve situations. The cast is perfect, they complement each other. I don"t like TV shows were there is killing and violence . This show has made me cry, made me root for the underdog and I always walk away satisfied with the results!!!!!!! I love Parker, Lane and the whole team. Won"t you reconsider ending this over the top show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • PLEASE don't cancel Flashpoint

As a published author, I feel that the writing is so incredible and the acting is superb. Please don't cancel flashpoint. We look forward to it every week and we really want to see it continue. Who can we call on to get it to stay???????
  • I LOVE WATCHING THIS SHOW

I LOVE WATCHING THIS SHOW IT IS ONE OF THE BEST SINCE ER AND HOUSE. I HOPE THAT IT STAYS ON FOR QUIT A THE ACTORS ARE REALY GREAT AT THERE JOBS. THUMBS UP TO ALL THE CAST AND CREW THANKS FOR A GREAT SHOW TO WATCH.
  • Will always be my favorite show

I started watching flashpoint from the beginning. It was such a great show. I cried at least five times during the season finale. I really do not want to see it go.
  • Flash Point

I always enjoyed this show. I know alot of people are complaining about the 18 year old girl's death when Ed shot her in the back after she was trying to shoot her abusive father. This was filmed and aired way before the tragedy which occurred a month ago. This show has violence yes, but it's in the point of view of the SRU team. The girl's death haunts Ed in the future episodes and everything he does he remembers that tragedy. In my opinion this show is amazing. I'm just waiting for the series finale to air here in the .
  • flashpoint

i just seen a flash point series where they shot a girl in the back 18 yrs old going after her father who was abusing her mother they should not have killed her they could have shot her in the leg isn't there enough violence in this world with out cops killing innocent people i do not think i will watch this show again and i use to really like it
  • teen's love this show (at least i do)....

I have seen every second of this show, I dont stop at one.... it could be 3 in the morning and I am still watching. I am 14 and could be doing way "cooler" stuff. But this is the best Show I have seen in a long time. PLEASE...... make another season, I am not ready to say goodbye.
  • simply one of the best tv series..

I have watched all the seasons and think it's simply one of the best tv series i have ever watched. will be missing the characters .. what a great finale and great ending. if it ever come back with season 6.. i will definitely continue to follow.
  • I WILL TRULY MISS THIS SHOW...

This is such a great show with so much excellent character development that I am very sad to see it end. I suspect if ION had actually done a better job of publicizing the fact that they had taken it over from CBS and also done a better job of advertising it's air time, people would have been able to find the new episodes among the old ones.

The actors are the best and, based on the episodes, the writers are doing a fabulous job also. I've long been a fan of Enrico Colantoni, whose acting range seems to know no bounds. There is simply nothing to NOT love about this television show.

At any rate, I have never watched a show that can make me cry on such a regular this season's episodes have been the best so far. If it has to be its last season, I am expecting nothing but the absolute best finale.

I have seasons 1-4 on dvd & will be purchasing season 5 as soon as it is available. And, if such a thing as season 6 were to happen, I'll be buying it also. Thanks to all involved in this quality production!
  • So sad to see it end

One of the greatest police dramas of all time... because of the characters, great acting and excellent stories! Will miss it.... maybe a movie every once in a while?
  • Last Flash

Another great episode. I hated to see the end of team one. It has been an awesome five years watching superb actors. The writers deserve credit for making every episode an emotional roller coaster and thriller all in one.