We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Flavor of Love Forums

VH1 (ended 2008)

Favorite Season

Kanetoad28

[1]May 19, 2008
    • level: 8

What was your favorite seasons in order from favorite to least favorite season. Here are mine.

My favorite season was this season, season 3

My second favorite was season 1. I liked season 1, but I think season 3 had cooler girls.

My least favorite season was season 2. I didnt like season 2 for some reason. People crapping on the floor, and LIKE DAT just irritated me.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

tvlvr4lfe

[2]May 19, 2008
    • level: 8
    Kanetoad28 wrote:

What was your favorite seasons in order from favorite to least favorite season. Here are mine.

My favorite season was this season, season 3

My second favorite was season 1. I liked season 1, but I think season 3 had cooler girls.

My least favorite season was season 2. I didnt like season 2 for some reason. People crapping on the floor, and LIKE DAT just irritated me.

Ditto. I couldn't agree with you more. I really liked this season because I think that he made the right choice for once. Also, I think that Thing 2 really likes and could possibly love him!

ChibiMaddiChan

[3]May 19, 2008
    • level: 9

My overall favorite season for the first. There was just a far more variety of girl on that show, personality wise and it was far more intersting to see the girls interact since most were quite different: Goldie was just overall a great, cool person, New York was the *****, Hoopz was the Tomgirl/Girl Next Door type, Pumkin *seemed* down to Earth, Smiley was emotional but a sweet and beautiful, Hottie was simply crazy..you get the idea. But most importantly, other than the fact that women remotely attractive would want Flav, the show was enteraining, almost on a believable level.

The only reason the second season isn't my favorite (because I found the girls more entertaining and I loved Buckwild) is solely because New York came and ruined it by being over the top and adding unwanted drama (she pretty much was that villian you knew wasn't going to win by this point).

The ONLY thing I like about Season 3 was who he picked in the end because for once, I feel like he made the right choice and a choice that wasn't jaded by "well this girl is a ***** so she BETTER not win/we know she won't win because of it". Most of the girls were unattrative, his eliminations (most) were based on 'she said' reasons, and a lot of the 'twist and turns' were done on previous seasons, only a little tweaked her (Like instead of bringing back a past girl from another season, a girl from the same season this time. Or bringing in one person late in the game, lets bring in four, brand new girls. Etc.) But the most important reason why this was my least favorite was because, quite frankly, it was too unrealistic. Even Flav didn't seem to have the same 'heart' he put into the first two previous seasons. A hell of a lot of the girls were so fake, they didn't even try to hide it (that's why Thing 2 stood out, because I thnk the girl really is there for the right reasons). Heck, even the Season Finale wasn't that big, as it was a hour long instead of an hour and a half or two. (But then agian, since Black and Thing 2 didn't really have beef, it pretty much went smoothly, without drama save the very beginning with Sinceer.)

The third season just didn't carry the same weight as the previous two did, so I suppose I like them in airing order: 1st, 2nd, then 3rd.

napen

[4]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 17
    The first one (was not so good).

TheDiamondDog

[5]Sep 4, 2008
    • level: 61
    Hard to say. Each was unique in its own way.

blackgoddess316

[6]Sep 21, 2008
    • level: 6
    i liked season 3 the best. but if i wasn't mistaken, tree from season 3 of flavor of love was on trya banks talking to someone woman who wanted to make herself and her kids lighter(she was an african american woman)

Skittles2008

[7]Jan 26, 2009
    • level: 9
    season 3

tvaddict_10

[8]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 59
    I think the first season is my favorite, mainly because of Hoopz. I liked the other two equally, it's hard to say which is my least favorite.