Flavor of Love Forums

VH1 (ended 2008)

The show ended up being a whole scam

delinquent2Duo

[1]May 26, 2008
    • level: 12
    We watched for three seasons and he ends up with someone that wasnt even on the show. I feel like the show was a waste of time now. I feel like damn. He goes from Hoops, to Deelishis, to Thing 2, to a random chick. Then they just blow off the fact that he was supposed to be with Thing2. I think even lala was disapointed with the ending too. Anyone else agree?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

brwnhairdwnder

[2]May 26, 2008
    • level: 5

I COMPLETELY agree. I felt as if I was cheated. I understand him wanting to be with the baby's mother for the sake of his child, or whatever he said, but KEEP THE ILLUSION ALIVE, or something!! We watched him for THREE seasons, watched him go through 65 girls, and he couldn't have even picked ONE of those BROADS??!!! AT LEAST UNTIL AFTER THE REUNION SHOW??!!!! NOT ONE??!!

The thing that REALLY gets me is, THAT'S THE SAME WOMAN HE DUMPED DEELISHIS FOR (according to one of her interviews, AND his interview on VH1.com)!!!! You telling us you HAD to do another season to find out the one you "loved" was right in front of you??!! I WANT MY TIME BACK!!! I want EVERY hour I spent on EVERY Monday night for those THREE seasons of NOTHING-NESS!!!

Kanetoad28

[3]May 26, 2008
    • level: 8

Words can't even describe how mad I am right now. I watched this show since day 1 and for what? NOTHING! HE JUST HOOKS UP WITH SOME RANDOM GIRL THAT WE DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!! I mean, I would have loved to finally seen Flav pick the right girl on Flavor Of Love. I would have loved to see the journey that Thing 2 and Flav had leading up to their relationship. But now that the show is over, Flav decides, no nevermind, forget this and the years that I've done this show, I want this other girl. It's like the show doesn't even matter now. I'm sad and angry for wasting the time I did watching the now pointless show. All the years I have been so excited for Flav to actually find the right girl for him but it was all a waist of my time. So yeah, this whole entire show was nothing but a scam.

blackgoddess316

[4]May 27, 2008
    • level: 6

Yeah, it is!! Come on, i watched and it seemed as though everyone was acting except for when the two girls were talking about their mothers, NOW THAT WAS REAL. everything else, PLEASE!!! and i gotta ask, i missed the first like 10 minutes, did he even talk to all the girls?? it seemed as though he picked and choose who he spoke to and was it me or did miami loose some weight? she looked sick and was everyone looking like straight up streetwalkers? ALL THE GIRLS WERE PULLING DOWN THEIR DRESSES OR PULLING THEM UP. this show was a waste of time and plus, i knew he wasn't coming back anyway cause on another website it shows all the cancelled shows for 2008 and his (flavor of love) was one of them.

ebony_kunoichi

[5]May 27, 2008
    • level: 13

I feel totally ripped off. I watch and wasted my time and poor thing 2 looked like she was gonna cry when he proposed to that chick. He should have stayed with her in the first place and how does she feel about him kissing on other chicks. He got 4 baby momma's so what makes him think he will settle down with her. I knew something was up this season. It just felt fake and Flav was acting like an ass and choosing chicks for the wrong reason.

kataang_fails

[6]May 27, 2008
    ok now im convinced for sure taht this whole show was fake and for t.v. i mean seriously. he broke 65(or 64) girls heart only to end up with someone who made their first appearance on tv in the last 10 mins of a reunion episode. wth is that all about? and then u got the twins just sitting there lookin all sad and stuff like seriously wth???? this show was just messed up. makin those girls go through all of that RUINING SHY'S CAREER all the arguements fights just to marry some random woman of one of hias children

ebony_kunoichi

[7]May 27, 2008
    • level: 13
    I told ya'll this whole thing was fake. And keeping certain girls was just to add drama even though he denied it!

TheDiamondDog

[8]May 27, 2008
    • level: 61

If I was on the show, I would have been so livid. Especially if I was Thing 2. It was all for ratings.

And here is the thing, who is saying the marriage will even last? Then a season 4?

Kanetoad28

[9]May 27, 2008
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

If I was on the show, I would have been so livid. Especially if I was Thing 2. It was all for ratings.

And here is the thing, who is saying the marriage will even last? Then a season 4?

He probably do a season 4 because I KNOW his marrage probably won't last. Then he is gonna say, I wanna do a season 4, then he won't find love, and he will never realize that he's not gonna find love by a TV show.

kareeb

[11]May 27, 2008

BOOOO!!!!!!!

I completely agree with all of the previous posts; I watched this and my jaw dropped to the floor. Not because of him proposing, but because I feel like this was a waste of my time and they could've at least played the whole thing off until after the reunion. His baby's mom looks better than most of the girls on season 3 anyway. VH1 sucks because of this. I'm gonna watch "I Love Money" but at least people are really admitting what they're on tv for...

BTW, I was cracking up when Sommore said that he ain't cute enough to be saying someone's breath stinks....and I was laughing at Sinceer looking like a poodle with that mess in her head

Edited on 05/27/2008 5:22pm

JavaJunkie4Life

[12]May 27, 2008
    • level: 25
    I think its some serious crap. I watched all three seasons, and I feel like it was a gigantic waste! I did feel like something was off this season, but I didn't think too much about it. Grr..

Anyway, I thought Seezinz and Sinceer yelling at each other was pretty awesome. And did anyone think that Black's darker hair made her look like an older Miley Cyrus? I felt so bad for Thing 2. Her face broke my heart..

delinquent2Duo

[13]May 27, 2008
    • level: 12
    Wow everyone agreed with me in the forum. He kept on leaving black until the end and saying its because of her looks. The show felt like he didn't even want to do it. If everyone would remember earlier before filming began reports came out that flav went off and married some chick. He probably did marry her and did season 3 for the paper. F^ck Flav and VH1. Poor New York. Wasted her time on this D$@* Head. Also my heart goes out to Thing 2 the forgotten one. They edited out most of her true reaction. They played the happy music and just blew off the complete fact that we all just wasted our time on this garbage
    Edited on 05/27/2008 9:36pm

ChibiMaddiChan

[14]May 28, 2008
    • level: 9
    I've been saying all season that this crap seemed fake as hell and last night's episode was proof. I knew he'd gotten the baby momma after about season 2 (or during the 6 months after the airing) but I assumed they'd broken up since there was a season 3. I felt bad for Thing 2, I think she might have actually liked him. Poor thing. That's why there were so many fake girls on the show, cause they knew this crap was fake. XD

havoc2

[15]May 28, 2008
    • level: 19

I agree that the whole show was a scam, but then again i never really cared about who flav ended up with, i already know all those girls were fake as hell (with a few exceptions) i just liked the show for the drama.

And yeah i remember delishes saying in an interview that she saw his baby mama everyday on the set of FOL2 but she never knew who she was until after the show finished taping.

kataang_fails

[16]May 28, 2008
    flav is just an ugly playa who made the shows for money and got nasty with 65 girls. puttin all those women through all that just to marry someone who wasnt even on the show. if u ask me, the only people who truly liked him were new york, thing 2, deeliushus, the fat girl from season 3 with the giant booty and a few other people

TheDiamondDog

[17]May 28, 2008
    • level: 61

I was wondering if Flav went to VH1 and said, "Give me a show where I make out with all the women. Maybe even go further than that. We'll make it seem real."

I actually figured out he'd propose to his Baby's Mama when they showed that she'd be on. And I thought, "If that is the case, I think Thing 2 should have the right to just beat the crap outta him. The poor girl."

The best part really was when Sommore told Flav he wasn't cute enough to judge the girls. I was cheering. Seriously, he isn't even the teenie tiniest bit appealing, yet he judges who are at least a lil better looking than him.

Edited on 05/28/2008 1:42pm

Kanetoad28

[18]May 28, 2008
    The look on Thing 2's face just made me just wanna be sad. You could tell she was heartbroken. Like now, whenever I think about this show during the day, I always think about the look on her face. ITS SO SAD!!!

kataang_fails

[19]May 29, 2008
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

I was wondering if Flav went to VH1 and said, "Give me a show where I make out with all the women. Maybe even go further than that. We'll make it seem real."

I actually figured out he'd propose to his Baby's Mama when they showed that she'd be on. And I thought, "If that is the case, I think Thing 2 should have the right to just beat the crap outta him. The poor girl."

The best part really was when Sommore told Flav he wasn't cute enough to judge the girls. I was cheering. Seriously, he isn't even the teenie tiniest bit appealing, yet he judges who are at least a lil better looking than him.

AGREED

DukeLOrange

[20]May 29, 2008
    I enjoyed watching the whole thing. It was a bonding time with my wife. She just didn't like the way Flav kisses.... LOL

The roast of Flav on Comedy Central