Flavor of Love

VH1 (ended 2008)

Flavor of Love Fan Reviews (112)

7.9
  • This is one of the many reasons why people are turning away from "reality TV"

0.5
    I have seen a lot of bad reality shows, but this is by far in my top 5 worst reality shows ever made. The Flavor of Love is about former rapper Flava Flav, who invites 20 girls into his house and chooses which one of the girls he thinks loves him the most. Idea wise, the show sounds like another The Bachelor, but it's nowhere near that show and seems to mock it (I don't care about that show). All the girls on this show are completely stereotypical and uninteresting with no personalities at all. They also love to be exploited by Flava like as if he thinks they are from the street or the hood. IF not being with Flava, all they do is bicker on and on and on. Besides, most of them were probably on there for the fame only, not for Flava. Flava himself is an idiot who is unappealing and way too old for these girls. He's in his 40s and dates girls that are half his age. He also gives the girls what he thinks are cute nicknames, but are disturbing. Basically an episode of this show goes like this: Flava talks to girls, get to know them, chooses one to sleep with, and if he doesn't like a girl, they are eliminated. Flava also loves to get the girls together and have them fight over stupid and meaningless things. There were also some attempts at humor, but fails miserably. All in all, I believe that giving this show a 1 is WAY too generous and is one of the few shows in my book that deserves a big fat zero. I feel sorry for women for seeing their gender being exploited like that and give women a bad name. If Flava wants to find love, he should just go out and meet women instead. I implore you to not waste any amount of your time on this show.