Flight 29 Down

Regrets

Aired Saturday 12:00 AM Feb 10, 2007 on Discovery Channel Kids

• Jackson drinks unsafe water and gets very sick. Melissa blames herself becuase she's the one who asked Jackson to come on the trip.

I thought this episode was great. I loved the flashbacks they had. It gave us a chance to see what their lives were like before the airplane crashed. I think this episode was well written. You can see how the charcaters personalties were different before the the crash and how they changed after the crash. My favourite part of the episode is when Melissa is crying and blaming herself for Jackson getting sick, and then Daley comes in tent with medicine that can help Jackson. My least favourite part is at the beginning of the episode when Jackson is cutting the peice of wood and he falls.
  • When Jackson get sick, Mel blames her self. There is a flashback to planing for the trip. The relationship between Jackson and Mel is explored and more is found out about Jackson. It shows that everyone can come together in a time of need.

When Jackson get sick, Mel blames her self. There is a flashback to planing for the trip. The relationship between Jackson and Mel is explored and more is found out about Jackson. It shows that everyone can come together in a time of need. When I sat down to watch this one, it looked really good. However, it just kept getting better and better. I loved how Jackson stepped up so that no one would have to drink unclean water. In the future everyone knows not to do that. Good job on Nathin and Dailys part on finding what was wrong with Jackson.
  • This is unique...

This episode definately seperates from the rest! Seeing Jackson so vulnerable and weak was totally different. I don't understand how Melissa could blame herself though.
    Taylors' series of "ews" kept me laughing. My favourite parts were the flashbacks, They showed how everyone was like before the crash, and it showed them back home, and how Melissa met Jackson, and how the whole crash started.
    (They also looked cleaner too!) If you got bored of Flight 29 Down (Impossible!) this episode will bring you back. Jackson being sick made me cry too! Overall, I give this episode a 10 making it my favourite Flight 29 Down episode
  • Jackson got sick because he drank unsafe water to protect the others. Melissa blames herself for getting Jackson the opportunity to go in the trip.

OMG!! This was the episode I've been waiting since I knew what would happen. I really loved Melissa and Jackson in this episode...they are meant to be together, if not I will cry.LoL. Taylor was only saying eww but Melissa help Jackson go through his problem. Johnny Pacar (Jackson) is such a great actor, I thought that he was really sick. When Melissa started to remember how she met Jacson was very original. Well actually Jackson was brave (but stupid) on drinking the unsafe water. I also think it was cool that Eric let Lex helpo him making his invention work properly.
    Well at the end Daley and Nathan think they found a cure for Jackson, and I hopoe it works!
    This was one of the best episodes of F29D.
  • Jackson gets sick after drinking unsafe water. Melissa blames herself.

This was one of the best episodes of F29D.
  • Jackson went out to chop some wood for the fire and started to feel weak and dizzy.All of a sudden he collapsed.Melissa and Lex found him and brought him to camp. Everybody was so worried. Exspecially Melissa.She said it was her fault he was here.

it is the best episode ever. I love the part where Jackson collapses. For some odd reason I love it when charecters in movies get hurt I think it's so intense when that happens. besides the fact that Jackson is sick, Eric can't get the fire started. So he finally gives up and let's Lex take a shot at it. Lex get's it to work. While Jackson's in the tent, Melissa is one the beach having flashbacks to when Jackson first came to their school. Also she's bawling her eyes out by worrying about Jackson and blaming herself for his sickness.
  • Wow i knew Melissa loved her some Jackson but dang.

Melissa blamed herself for what happen to Jackson and it was so sweet what he told her in response i felt in that episode that they really bonded. Everyone is going crazy and hoping and trying not to think about whats happening to him and that he won't die. Of course they found a cure. Jackson was brave for doing that so nobody else would get sick but that was kinda of stuip. What am i saying that wasn't kinda it was stuip. He should of let Eric drink it but that would be mean. This episode was more focus on Melissa for a change.
  • Melissa blames herself after Jackson gets sick for drinking unsafe water.

This eppisode was amazing, lots of Jackson and Melissa pairings. Spoilers below
    Through out the eppisode Melissa has flash backs to when she was at Heartwell school. She blamed herself because if they had taken the bigger plane then they wouldn\'t have crashed. Melissa stays with Jackson while he suffers from bad water. Durring the end of the eppisode they belive to hae found the cure for Jackson.
    Meanwhile Eric tries to make a fire on his own but isn\'t very lucky he later asks Lex for help and they manage to get a fire lit.
    For me the ending was the best it even caused me to cry.
    When Melissa and Daily were talking to each other trying to make Melissa feel better and she has one fineal flashback.

She was talking to Jackson after she invited him on the trip with them and she told him to come because he wouldn\'t regret it.
    This is an awsome eppisode and you should deffenitly watch it!