Flight 29 Down

Discovery Channel Kids (ended 2007)

Flight 29 Down Fan Reviews (97)

• Teens on a school vacation, then suddenly there is a plane crash and they are on a deserted tropical island. The group splits up, but the show is mostly made up of 7 characters. There is hate, love, reality, and the importance of sticking together.

I instantly got addicted to this show. Sure, it is sorta like lost, but if you missed a second, you understood it. Sure there were a couple "I don't get it" episodes, but it all made sense in the end. The show was not surrounded by love, but love got its few moments, and they were sweet. There was jelousy, which made me want to watch more and more. You had your stereotypes, and the mysterious one, which got you hooked. There were natural disasters, and human made disasters, and the thought soon hits them that they may be there for a long time. Near the end episode, the groups split up, and there are fights. The people sometimes wanna make you punch the character in the face, but you love them anyway. I would love to tell you all the whole story, but then there would be nothing for you to watch. Enjoy, you'll love it!