Flight 29 Down

She Said, He Said, She Said

Aired Saturday 12:00 AM Sep 23, 2006 on Discovery Channel Kids

• Melissa spills the beans . . .

. . . . . about Nathan liking Daley, in front of Nathan, and most importantly, Daley. Melissa, just couldn't take all of that heat and just had to spill the beans. Now that is what kinda broke up Nathan and Daley. Ever since She Said He Said She Said, Daley and Nathan haven't really talked or anything, or hanged out with each other, like they were too nervous to talk to each other. That was the only thing wrong about Melissa telling Daley and the others. At least Daley is now aware that Nathan will be trying to 'hook up' with her. Then Taylor and Eric. They got on my nerves so much. Does anyone know what conhooting means anyway? 'Cause I don't.
  • Melissa blurts out Nathan's secret to everyone.

It's easily the best episode yet!!!

I absolutely love all the drama in this episode! I was told about what happened before I saw it, but I was still shocked about everything that happened. I love how every time something happens Taylor and Eric come up with another wrong idea about what's going on. I also like how the whole episode and everything that happens is all based around what's going on with Nathan, and how Nathan and Melissa are the only ones that know the truth. I like everything about this episode- it's just all around great!!! I'd have to say, though, that my favorite part is at the end when everyone is gathered around Melissa, pressuring her to tell the truth and she blurts out that Nathan likes Daley- just as Nathan walks up behind her! That is a great part of this episode!
  • Best Episode Ever!!!!

I find this episode like the best episode so far because everyone finds about Nathan feelings for Daley and that Melissa tells everyone which is more Exciting because you would think that Nathan would tell Daley And NOT everyone! I also like what Taylor thinks about Nathan and Daley and about Nathan and Melissa. I also Like the "cohooting" (sorry if spelled wrong) that both Taylor and Eric think is going on with Nathan and Daley and Nathan and Melissa. The acting is also good. The part where they are stunned to find out about Nathan feelings I feel is the best part.