Flight 29 Down

The Drift

Aired Saturday 12:00 AM Feb 17, 2007 on Discovery Channel Kids

• I liked this episode except for the kiss.

This episode was good. Eric and Lex wanted to build a raft, but of course, Daley and Nathan didn't. They all voted to build the raft.Since Nathan and Daley or the only really good swimmers, they decieded to go. Meanwhile, Taylor and Jackson are growing closer as time goes on. Mellissa gets mad when she sees Taylor and Jackson leaning on eachother. Nathan and Daley struggle to get back so the island, because of the broken raft. When they get back, they make up(unfortunately).
  • This one was so good and well written.

I didn't really like the kiss on the cheek since thats my future man were talking about.But after i got over that which i'm still dealing with lol.The idea was a really good one and finally Eric ask for something that wasn't unreasonable.To my surprize Nathan and Daley actually agree on not making a raft.Aren't they supose to disagree here i'm just saying.Mel feelings looked like they got crushed when she saw Talyor all up on Jackson for support.I heard rumors on whats gonna happen on the episode with some great details.I can't wait till i see it even though they gave out good info.Bye.