Flight 29 Down

The Quest for Fire

Aired Saturday 12:00 AM Oct 08, 2005 on Discovery Channel Kids

• THE Tv flight 29 down

i love it because i can watch all the tv shows back from 2005 example flight 29 down...........

• The first episode always keep you wanting more.

I love this show its not that common plot right now. Though some of there ways are stuip you can't help but love this show. Nathan is probably why i most likely watch the show but i should watch it because its just a real great show. It explains where there going and there views on the others of knowing them so far. It wasn't realitic that they were all alive thorough the plane crash. But it called a tv show and not every thing is so really on shows like this. Some of the people left to go search for the others to go get help.
  • Nathan and Daley fight over being the leader.

I knew it would happen sometime or another. So, it happened now. Two of the characters (Nathan and Daley) already started fighting over who should be the leader. I'm a boy, so I would usually vote for the boy (if there is one) running for leader. And just because Daley won class president over Nathan just by a couple of votes doesn't mean she would make the perfect leader. Its nothing like I have anything against Daley, (though sometimes she can be a little stuck up) but I would vote for Nathan. But that is just out of the people running. Honestly, I don't like people who do anything to be leader and such. I would vote for Jackson. 'Cause he wasn't like 'oooh, oooh, vote for me, vote for me!!!'. (Though he didn't run) But, go Jackson!
  • Nathan and Daley fight over who is leader of the group. Nathan tries to light a signal fire, while Daley looks for a good campsite with Lex.

As we found out in the first episode Nathan and Daley both want to be leader meaning only one word, trouble. Both end up tryng to prove that they are better then the other instead of really helping the group. Daley tries to find a campsite only to get leechs on her leg. Nathan who decides to start a signal fire only manges to yell alot and not even get a spark of fire. But Melissa gets Jackson to save the day again with a lighter he had on him. If it wasn't for Jackon they would be doomed.