Flight of the Conchords

HBO (ended 2009)

mrn71

Flight of the Conchords Fan Reviews (28)

• One of the funniest and most original shows on T.V. It'good to see that HBO continues to give the people quality shows. Unlike the networks that just keep shoving the same old lame reality garbage at us.

This show is addicting. The songs are great, the cast is great. The scripts are well written and funny as hell. I love these guys. And by the way, is it just me or could Jemaine Clement be Mick Jaggers son? I'm definitely hooked
    on The Conchords. Sunday nights 9:30pm, Roll call, I'm definitely present. I love when Jemaine does his sexy dance
    and the faces he makes when he's ready for Business Time.
    And how Brett just happens to be around the corner just waiting to join in the music. The lyrics are hilarious,
    Part-Time Model cracks me up..............you're so beautiful, like a tree or a high class prostitute, you could be a part-time model But you probably still have to keep your normal job. Or how bout the people on the streets gettin diseases from monkeys. Now there's junkies with monkey disease. I'm thinkin thats just weird. Isn't that weird, it would be weird wouldn't it. HBO definitely needs to keep this show.
HBO