Flint The Time Detective

Muscles

Aired Unknown Jun 24, 2000 on FOX

• After running laps at school Flint, Sara and Tony head off to ancient rome to look for the time shifter muscles. once there they meet a boy who is using muscles so he can win the olympics. Our heros train with him until sara is made a giant by muscles.

This is one of my favorite episodes of flint the time detective. Mostly because Sara is the big star as she defeats muscles con all by herself and is shown to be a competant athlete. The only bad thing about this episode is that Merlock is kind of shown to be a bit of a pervert. I.E dressing sara as a bunny and then later taking pictures of her. But bindi makes those moments pretty funny so i guess i can let them off.
  • This is when Flint and his friends attempt to find a Time Shifter called Muscles during the times of when the Romans existed. Muscles has the ability to change anyone into a muscular person. The gang eventually find this Shifter from a boy who is training

I think this was one of the most hilarious episodes I have watched! The scene when Sarah begins to panic over her clothes ripping (due to Muscle's power), Merlock tries to save her by casting magic upon her causing her to have substitute clothes, which is a lot of laughs.