Footballers' Wives

Episode 4.4

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Apr 21, 2005 on ITV

• Goodbye vixen.

Well, the sad day came. Tanya Turner departed from the series. Big note here - awful pacing. When someone like that leaves the show, you need to ship them off in the ending minutes, not in the middle of the episode and then turn onto something new. I know it's a bit different for the British series, but still. I'm really said to see the character leave, and I hope Amber can at least try to fill the void. At least we still have Hazel for awhile, right?

Conrad has officially turned into a little wimp, but that's understandable after what his women put him through. And now not even Noah can give him what he needs. Ehm. Noah is crazy if he thinks he can 'cure' himself of his homosexuality. I just wonder how long it will take it for him to realize it. The rape storyline had a nice conclusion as well, and thankfully Bruno wasn't a big figure in this episode.

The introduction of Seb was a bit annoying. There wasn't a minute where he wasn't either yelling or acting like a little brat. This needs to be changed.

It was, at least, interesting to see Tanya going for a new man in the finishing minutes. That was a nice sendoff, even though it won't be her final appearance.