Footballers' Wives

Episode 4.9

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 26, 2005 on ITV

• The cliffhangers.

Lucy's storyline has taken over the show recently, but in this episode it reaches as a peak, as Giles turns out to be a complete lunatic - just like almost half the people you meet on the internet are.

Up next, Amber shows her true side when she gives a blowjob to a guy to remove Hazel from her side, only to have it blow up in her face (trying to frame Hazel, that is), just like I love it. Hazel was amazing. It's a damn shame this is her finale episode.

The Webbs were great as well, as Seb finally got what he deserved. Thankfully, this is his final episode. But damn, did he leave with an exit! Sadly enough, this is Harley's last episode - he was quite an interesting character.

And, of course, Noah's storyline ended just as I presumed - Tim is secretly doing other man. This is, sadly, the end of Noah as well as this is his final appearance.

And of course, the very ending - brilliant thing to have Tanya make an appearance. Even for those brief moments it was amazing to see her again. I loved the very cliffhanger with Bruno shooting Conrad, and Lucy possibly dying. I love the season finales, they're always as dramatic as hell.