in Show interviews

bunnykissinger

[1]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 7

it is kind of horrible to watch these type of shows cause someone always has to die, and someone always has to kill them.

the show is kind of a self spoiler, you know cause i like to try to figure things out "along with" the investigators, but whenever they interview any member of the family they always say things like..."they seemed so in love" bla bla bla meaning, gee? did one of the lovers kill the other. the ending being..."so in love, and then he bashed her head in for no real reason"

sometimes there's like 3 suspects, narrowed down until the end, but the interviews can totally give it away before they are suspects even. and of course the people being interviewed "live" not from a previous tapping are usually not guilty either.

anyway, i like the episodes where "justice" is served the best, obviously, but some are left sort of open ended.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

JayElleEmm

[2]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 6
    yeah but they always find the killer or who ever, its ok

JediSnoopy

[3]May 4, 2008
    • level: 13

I've noticed that the killer can often be determined before the shows reveals him or her. They will never name an innocent person unless they make it clear that person didn't do it. Once a name is provided, that is probably the killer.

marvelfan89

[4]Jun 25, 2008
    • level: 39

I don't think the in show interviews give you much because that's standard procedure in all of these crime shows...but after you see the same person being interviewed who is the prime suspect that's a dead giveway. Like the one saw yesterday "Broken Bond" the husband or father is never interviewe just the mother. Other times they will play the interviews up better leading you to believe one person is the suspect but it's actually another person.