Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Affair Weather Friends

Aired Unknown Sep 13, 2007 on Cartoon Network

• Bloo betrays Mac. Mac gets drunk on sugar. And best of all, BERRY'S BACK!!!! Best foster's episode ever!!!

Bloo betrays Mac. Mac gets drunk on sugar. And best of all, Berry's Back!!!! Best foster's episode ever!!! I mean, this is the first bloo has gone crazy for someone that rich. Mac goes mad and crazy, literaly. And an evil villan comes back from the darkness of the first episodes of this show. What More Could You Ask!!!!!!!! Plus, well, there's nothing really much to say, except that I Loved It So Much!! So, I'm just going to blah for the rest of the review so I can fill 100 words. Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah.
  • I love the episode. Great for bringing back old characters. It livens up the show. I hope more are brought back. Bring more and more as i love this and i love all of them. hope to see and review some more interesting episodes about Foster's Home.....

It great that old characters are brought back. I hope that more are brought back as this would kiven the show even more and make it more interesting. I hope to see new characters soon. Apart from Berry, i hope to see Bendy, Red, Goofball John McGee, Bowling paul and various others. Hums should be James Withazee and Richie Wildebreath coming back. and please bring Goo back soon. Haven't heard about goo in any 5th season episode so far. If i do i'll still give it a top notch as to me all episode are equally as fun to watch. Loved it.
  • Berry's baaaaaack!

Wow, what a twist! I know everyone else has pretty much said the same thing, but I must say it again- Wow, what a twist! Bloo wants to be the IF of a new kid who is heir to a toy fortune. Mac makes it very clear that Bloo isn't up for adoption, but while Mac's at school Bloo goes behind his back to play with this new kid and hopes to gain some rewards for his company. When Mac finds out about it, he's so heartbroken, he goes to drown his sorrows at the ice cream parlor. In a sugar high, he goes to the new kid's mantion for revenge and..... Wow, what a twist! I loved this episode so much, I felt like crying in empathy for Mac, but couldn't stop laughing as it went on. Already one of my favorites!
  • this is the best episode ever the ending achally shocked me.

this is the best episode ever the ending achally shocked me (SPOLIER ALERT) (SPOLIER ALERT) (SPOLIER ALERT)(SPOLIER ALERT) don't keep reding if you have not seen the episode yet plese.

when I was at the part when mac was drunk with ice creme and he bust into berry blings house he looking throw berry's stuff
    and achally was berry the hole time the berry from the episode berry scary Mre and My Sister was really shocked this is my favorite episode of all time so I have to give it a 10 out of 10 best episode of the hole tv show.
  • AWESOME!

Best episode all season.

Berry returns!

This episode had every thing a good episode should have, Adventure, Humor, Drama and Berry!

It was a really good episode.

And it shows Mac getting a mega sugar rush like he did in Partying is such sweet soriee. And did I mention, Berry Returns!!!!

I don't think any part of this episode was boring, and the ending was tottaly unexpected.

This is what I would expect from Craig McCraigen.

Finnaly a good episode.

I really liked this episode.

Bloo was his funniest, and I loved Berry's ending quote.

Berry: Why does this keep happening to me?!

LOL We finnaly know what happened to Berry.
  • this episode was the best so far

i think this is the best episode of this season finnaly berry (purple imaginary friend) returns i new she will return somtime but i just like this episode for some reason i also liked the part when mac ate surger but i think last time he ate surger it was more funnier but this one was good too i especially like the middle and the beggining cause its funny i think all fans of this show will enjoy this episode i hope this is not the last episode of the series though but yeah i liked this episode and i give this episode a 9.6/10