Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Bus the Two of Us

Aired Unknown Aug 01, 2006 on Cartoon Network

• Funny moments, expect for Goo.

I used to love this episode, until Goo ruined it. But I love the part when Bloo was driving the bus and Mac was with him.
  • Not very funny episode.

This episode was not very funny. Some parts makes me mad. But there are also parts that makes me laugh. Like the one when Goo imagined imaginary friends just like Mac and Bloo. Wilt really thought that they are the real one but they're not. The part that makes me mad was when Bloo keeps going anywhere and doesn't wanna go back to Foster's but Mac said to go back to Foster's. Bloo can't even drive. He just wanna borrow it. This episode was not very funny but it's okay. One great epiode of Foster's but it's Average for me.
  • Blooregard's up to his hijinks once again! Get ready for a Laugh-Our-Loud Fest!

It was a hot Summer evening, and I was sooo happy to be watching a brand new Foster's episode. I was drinking a nice tall glass if ice cold Dr. Pepper, and things just couldn't have been more perfect. I so love Foster's! Any hoo, I had just taken a nice refreshing gulp of my soda, when I see on the TV screen Mac taking taking down the map he was reading and looking over it to see Bloo coming out of the restroom wearing plungers as stilts. It caught me so off guard, I choked and gagged and laughed- and Dr. Pepper spirted out of my nose. Oh, the pain!!! Oh, but was it funny! One of my favorite episodes. I just don't understand how a five year old IF can know how to drive a bus, but an 8 year old human can't. Bloo's just too smart for his own good...
  • Bloo can drive? *laughs*

I thought it was a great episode. Bloo goes with Frankie to run errands beacuse he thought that they were going to an amusement park. But when Frankie leaves they key to the bus there, Mac and Bloo go on it and go crazy, and they end up getting lost. Meanwhile, Wilt is in on there little secret so he has to keep the secret from Frankie on several close occasions. After a lot of hassle, I mean a lot of hassle Bloo brings the bus home just in time before Frankie "realizes" it was missing but a ton of police were following. I thought it was a great episode, I don't know why I didn't like it as much as a few others did though. Still great.
  • My second favorite episode

• Bloo decides to take the Foster's bus out for a drive...

This is my other favorite episode; the other being I Only Have Suprise for You. In my opinion, this episode is the funniest one of the series. I liked the beginning when Bloo was arguing with Frankie about going on a road trip. I also liked the part where Mac was telling Bloo how he usually gets to Foster's from school, and then Bloo is following his directions and cutting through yards and breaking down fences. One of my favorite scenes, was the scene where Bloo tried to pay the toll by throwing the money out the window, but the window wasn't open, so he got pulled over by a cop. I also like the scene where Eduardo is riding his bicycle at a snail's pace to get to the mattress sale.
  • A very good episode!

Another good episode with the humour! I'm glad that Craig and co. made Wilt part of the episode! It's quite funny for Bloo to have that western accent in the bus. The return of Goo! Still, I wonder what happened to Mr. Herriman? All that matters is that this episode is a good episode! Quite funny for Bloo to wave that "Toll Road" sign on Frankie's face! Goo's Mr. Herriman is funny with the jerberish! The best part is the japanese-speaking Bloo and the spotted-tounged Mac! Poor Wilt. Lying for Mac and Bloo to return with the bus! Great episode!
  • Why can't Bloo stay out of trouble?

I totally love this episode! When I first saw it, I thought Mac was gonna get in trouble with Frankie. But instead, Bloo got in trouble with her. Bloo went on a joyride on the Foster's bus and took Mac along. They also ask Wilt to cover for them, and he agrees to it. Bloo also had toilet plungers for legs because his legs weren't long enough to reach the pedal and brake. Bloo also broke the toll gate and the cops caught him. Meanwhile, Eduardo wants to get a mattress at a mattress sale. Thankfully, Mac and Bloo agreed to take Ed to get a mattress. When they got home, Frankie yelled at Bloo for what happened when she saw the cops and some angry people.
  • Bloo takes the Foster's Bus for a joyride and brings Mac along. They get Wilt to cover for them while they attempt to get back to Foster's. Meanwhile, Wilt is having a hard time covering for them so he enlist's Goo and Coco's help.

This episode was the funniest I've seen yet!!!!! Wilt lies, Eduardo rides his tricycle again, Coco's "sick", Mr. Herriman gets pushed down the stairs, and there's a Japanese-speaking Bloo!!! Bloo even wears plungers so he can reach the pedals (sounds like something my brother would do). My favorite part would have to be when Bloo wants drive on the toll road, but he doesn't slow down to pay. Mac ends up finding the money and chucks it at window when the zoom by. It's so funny because the change goes through slow motion as it reaches the window and then.... it just bounces of the glass. Totally awesome episode!!! It rocked my socks off!!!!!!
  • It's superb!

Bus The Two Of Us: Bloo wants to take Mac on a joy ride while Bloo asks Wilt to keep the journey a secret. but Frankie and Herriman begin to get suspicious because they can't find the bus. Will Wilt tell the truth or will he keep his word for Bloo and Mac?
  • Mac and Bloo take the ride of their life, while Wilt tries to cover up for them

At first, after seeing the Episode: I only have Surprise for You, I thought this was going to be yet another horrible installment. But I was really surprised when I watched this ep. It had Goo, a Bugs Bunny Reference, and a Japanese speaking Bloo. Also, it featured Wilt actually trying to lie. I thought it was hilarious to see him complete a task that he's not likely to do. I enjoyed this Episode, although Bloo seemed to get his best friend into danger too. But hey, you gotta love that Japanese Bloo.
  • Another episode with another mishap by blooregard q. kazoo aka bloo when bloo takes the bus out of a joyride and kidnapped mac to join him thing get out of a control two words crazy and funny when will bloo stay out of a trouble i guess his stupidn

When bloo takes the fosters bus for a joyride and kidnapped mac from school thing get crazy when wilt tries to no little frankie or mr. herriman find out about their little joyride journey and wilt is doing the best he can not to let them find out about their adventure and this episode is da bomb ever i seen so far best esipode this series just getting better and better and better bloo is finally go hippie and a little ghetto cuz some people goes off ona little joyride and i believe his foolishness and his stupid ideas is the funniness key to the show success keep up the great job,keep it up,keep it up cant wait for the next esipode cheese is guessing and that little funny fool is also the back up key to the show and i hope goo appears again she so annoying but funny I LOVE THIS ESIPODE
  • Bloo takes a joyride with Mac, while Wilt tries to keep it a secret from Frankie and Mr. Herriman.

If there's anything that I like "Bus The Two Of Us", this episode did much better than "I Only Have Surprise For You", mainly that some of the characters, including Bloo, remain themselves, plus, the humor this episode comes with.

While coming back to Foster's from the grocery, Bloo, by Frankie's request, come to close the bus' door, only to notice the key in the ignition. Though reluctant at first, Bloo eventually give into his urge to drive the bus, and soon, he takes Mac with him, and the duo find themselves in one road trip that results in some bizarre situations.

Meanwhile, Wilt, after learning of the bus, does his best to make sure that neither Frankie or Herriman (mainly Frankie) learns about it, resulting in simple and strange excuses.

I really enjoy this episode, with many references, such as Bugs Bunny and a good sense of humor.

In conclusion, a must-see episode of the show.