Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends

Crime After Crime

Aired Unknown Nov 18, 2005 on Cartoon Network

• Episode 1x12a - Crime After Crime

In this episode, Mr. Herriman ate all of the carrots that was supposed to be part of dinner, so instead of making the normal dinner, Frankie decides to make 'it' (which is quite possibly vomit). Poor imaginary friends keep getting grounded with no dinner so Mr. Herriman can find the carrots he put in random places (under busts, behind portraits, toilets . Meanwhile, Bloo is doing bad things in order to miss dinner. (destroying the middle of the house with a wrecking ball, putting bananas all over the hallways, gluing furniture to the ceiling, squirting condiments on a couch Meanwhile in the kitchen, poor Frankie is attempting to make the vomit and failing repeatedly. Back at an unknown part of the house, Mr. Herriman thinks he is being chased by a monster. And then Bloo pushes him down a large staircase and Mr. Herriman thanks Bloo because he believes he has been saved. Back in the kitchen, Frankie is still trying to make dinner but fails. Mr. Herriman then calls the police to help him find the lost carrots. Then Mac comes and Bloo asks him to help him get in trouble in order to avoid dinner. So Mac jumps on Frankie's bed (very original) causing plaster to fall from the ceiling below and falling into the vomit Frankie is trying to make, and fails again. Frankie then kicks Mac out of the house, and a bag of diamonds fall out of Mac's backpack. The police mistaken it for the carrots and a boring long chase scene happens. Meanwhile Frankie accidentally knocks the dinner over and has to try again. Meanwhile Mr. Herriman is trying to get his carrots, and accidentally ends up with the diamonds. Mr. Herriman then gets arrested. Meanwhile, Mac escapes the police and hides in a garbage can. Back in the kitchen, Frankie manages to make the dinner right. She catches Bloo running in the corridoor near the kitchen and poor Bloo is forced to eat the vomit dinner. Meanwhile, Mr. Herriman is in jail with Wilt, who is punishing himself for no reason. Back at Forster's, Bloo has just got done eating a serving of dinner. Frankie then serves up seconds for gluing furniture to the ceiling, followed by thirds for putting bananas in the hallway, fourths for wrecking part of the house, and fifths for squirting condiments on the couch. This episode was great. 10/10
  • Not my favorite Mr. Herriman episode, but still good.

7.1
    Crime After Crime is a fairly good episode, but it suffers from a few major flaws. First--the plot was good, but it was a bit confusing at the beginning with Mr. Herriman grounding everybody without supper and hunting for his carrots, Frankie attempting to make 'It' and Bloo deliberately trying to get punished(And failing) happening at the same time. It does flow well and actually even in a creative way, but with children being the chief target audience, I'd imagine some of them might be a little confused following the storyline. On the other hand, it's VERY admirable that this episode chooses not to insult the intelligence of their children viewership with some boring, routine plot.

Second, it was over-the-top at times. I know this is a cartoon and not realistic, but there also need to be limits. Bloo hitting the house with a wrecking ball is nothing short of ridiculous. And they could've done a better job of portraying Mac's "dirty" side. It was fine if he had some random desire to jump in Frankie's bed, but the way he taunted her about how she couldn't punish him because he doesn't live at Foster's was both out-of-character and stupid of him.

Thirdly... have I mentioned my ever-decreasing respect for Madame Foster? This season has done a very good job of turning her from a pretty good knockoff of Hey Arnold's Gertrude into an utter witch(Stealing the tickets to Europe, paying Mr. Herriman mere cents and being completely apathetic when he left after losing the presidential vote). Here we have Madame smacking poor Frankie with a wooden spoon everytime she fails to concoct 'It' correctly, which isn't even her fault as multiple characters are seen hopping on her bedroom causing ceiling splatter to fall down. If I were Frankie, Madame Foster would be eating 'It' alongside Bloo as punishment for her sins.

This is still a good episode, however, and further proves that Mr. Herriman is a consistent presence in the episodes centered on him. He may be an uptight bastard at times, but he sure has an entertaining personality.
  • Silly but a riot episode

The show started with the usually by the book Mr
    Harriman stealing carrots from his beloved Madame Foster as he goes on a carrot hunger strike. Coco is getting blamed
    As she thinks she and the others aren't getting any supper
    For doing wrong when in fact it is Bloo that is doing wrong
    Trying not to eat the puke that Frankie is forced to fix!
    But guess who gets to eat it in the end! Him and him alone!
  • I didn't really liked this episode of Mr.Herriman because of the parts when he was shouting on the imaginary friends that who ever was near to the carrot hide out of Mr.Herriman....... the other parts were funny and good. It was still a good episode.

7.3
    This episode is good and funny. I like the part when Bloo was doing everything for Mr.Herriman to send him back into his room. But it's not really funny, it's just funny.
    Here are some lines of Bloo and Mac: "I tried and tried, but nothing works! nothing works!" Bloo said. " What do you mean" Mac asked. " I'm supposed to be the king! the king I tell you! now I lost my touch" Bloo said.

That part was after he wrecked some of the things in the house of the Foster's home, that's why I like that part. I also like the part when Bloo, Mr.Herriman, Eduardo, and Mac were jumping in Madame Foster's bed. They jumped one by one but not the same time. That was just ok and funny.

When they were jumping in the bed, in the kitchen, Frankie was making "it" for dinner, Madame Foster was tasting it if it is correct or wrong. Then Madame Foster said wrong. Until Frankie found out who was jumping on the bed. Funny.

He saw Mac jumping on the bed so she got mad and made Mac go home. My favorite and funny part was in the credit loops. Frankie was forcing Bloo to eat "it" and after Bloo ate one, she gave the second "it" to Bloo. That part was making me laugh and it was funny. The other parts that I don't like are the ones when Mr. Herriman was saying to the imaginary firends "Go to your rooms now and no supper!!!" or the one "Go to your rooms immediately and no supper!!!".

I just don't like that parts because the imaginary friends are not doing anything and he's just treating them like that. I just hate that parts but still a good and funny episode of Foster's. That was the sucky parts. The other parts were funny and good so it was still a good and funny episode to me. So if you watched this episode again, put the rating not really high. Only like 6.0 - 9.0 that's ok. Come on people!
  • Mr. H has eaten all of the carrots that frankie has brought. to stop from eating them cold turkey he decides to hide them but then realizes that someone might find them and get suspicous so he sends everyone within the house hold to bed with ne supper. go

i loved the way bloo gave a crazy luagh when he was driving that wreaking ball machine and how when he realized that he was actually hepling Mr. Herriman instead of getting himself into trouble when herriman was trying to figure out the best way to hide his percious carrots.
  • Another brilliant episode thanks to the lovely and beautiful Lauren Faust.

I thought it was great.Especially the scene where Mac is trying to get back into the house away from the cops so he can get rid of the diamonds in his hands but but theres something blocking him thanks to Bloo.While the episode does get boring at several points,(probably because it was a Mr.Herriman episode),I thought it was still great.Infact,I wish I could see this episode EVERY day just like TTWS.The only thing I didn't like was that because all of Bloo,Herriman,Eduardo and Mac all jumped on Madame F's bed which caused plaster to fall in Frankies "it",she got her hand smacked by Madame Foster 4 times.I didn't like seeing her hand smacked like that.Overall,a fun to watch episode.
  • I love this!

I love the fact that Bloo points out the thing I've been thinking when I watch this show. If Mac does something bad, what can they do? This episode was just pure crazy, and that's why I liked it so much. My favorite part is when Bloo gets a wrecking ball and rips into Madame F's room, and he says "Blooregard Q. Kazoo, you've outdone yourself." Much better than the previous episode. I hope they're going start curving upward in this show.
  • hilarious

it was funny everybody got what they deserve
    herriman got in troble for stealing but it was the wrong thing thanks to bloo but he got in trouble anyway and frankie trying to make "it"
    although she made it badly but that's who it's made everybody got in trouble for herriman theivery and greed and bloo tried to get in trouble so he wont get "it" but got it anyway!

classic