Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2009)

Fosters PS2 video game ideas.

Super_Orbit

[61]Nov 25, 2005
    • level: 25
    If Fosters were to come out with a successful game series, they would have to start with A).Gameboy Advance or B).Cell Phones. They both rock.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

exit1724

[62]Nov 25, 2005
    • level: 15
    Taranchula wrote:
    exit1724 wrote:
    The hi hi puffyamiyumi game sounds like crap and Fosters what would it be another nintendogs but making a imaginary friends and do stuff with it?????????????????????????????????????? and no one will buy the game olny little 4 year olds will and the game will be rated eC or E Not teen!

If you want to look at it in that light go right ahead no one is stopping you.

Yeah and I never got the whole Nintendogs/Virtual Pet thing either. (Too much work, not enough reward. Ohh the love of a dog that doesn't really exist how fun, but that is just my opinion.)

That's why the " Foster's game" (Which has yet to exist mind you) would be better suited if it were more like The Sims or Animal Crossing or something of that nature which plays on the whole notion of community and interaction and so forth.

Either way if The Powers That Be come out with a Foster's game and in someway they are able to do everything right and put together a masterpiece of video gaming then I will gladly fork over my hard earned dough, and if they come out with a quick and shoddy piece of crap that I wouldn't even use as a drink coaster (and being realistic it could happen) then I'll simply wont buy it. I am not a corporate slave that will blindly shell out money just because it bears the name and likeness of a cartoon I happen to enjoy. Especially when there are so many quality titles out there, when it comes to video games I am a consumer first and a fan second.

(Pssst by the way the whole Teen rating thing was part of the joke, I mean the whole idea of a imaginary Victorian era rabbit sneaking around shooting soldiers is as preposterous as it sounds and it really can't be done in a eC way now can it?)
    Just let it settle as a show and i don't know why the hell theyed come with a hihipuffyamiyumi gAme!

Taranchula

[63]Nov 25, 2005
    • level: 8
    exit1724 wrote:
    Just let it settle as a show and i don't know why the hell theyed come with a hihipuffyamiyumi gAme!

That's easy "Money".

lazlo_dork

[64]Nov 25, 2005
    • level: 29
    It may not be good as everyones,but here it is!

lazlo_dork

[65]Nov 25, 2005
    lazlo_dork wrote:
    Oops!Too big!

lazlo_dork

[66]Nov 25, 2005
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

exit1724

[67]Nov 25, 2005
    lazlo_dork wrote:
    lazlo_dork wrote:
    Oops!Too big!
    i copy of Mario Party NOT A VERY GOOD IDEA everyone will still be buying mario parties!

rukift

[68]Nov 25, 2005
    • level: 19
    Taranchula wrote:

Game Name: "Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Imaginary Life"
    Genre: Miscellaneous -- Virtual Life

In the grand tradition of such games as "The Sims", "Animal Crossing" and "Harvest Moon" comes FHFIF: Imaginary Life.
    Yes for the first time ever you can live the life of an Imaginary Friend and control their destiny at the Foster's Home.

Play as one of the pre-existing characters or create your own with FHFIF:Imaginary Life's extensive character creator, give or teach your friend certain skills in order to complete various tasks and challenges around the house, give your friend a base personality that determines how you interact with others. Will you be helpful like Wilt?, a troublemaker like Bendy?, impulsive like Bloo?, crazy like Coco?. It's totally up to you. (But remember there are good or bad consequences for every action you take.)

Decorate your living quarters in any manner you see fit by accqureing, trading or buying all sorts of Fosters related paraphernalia.

Take your characters on-line and interact with other players from around the world.

FHFIF: Imaginary Life is rated E for everyone!

That sounds like an awesome game.

Taranchula

[69]Nov 25, 2005
    [This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]

deo_with_it

[70]Nov 25, 2005
    • level: 23
    rukift wrote:
    Taranchula wrote:

In the grand tradition of such games as "The Sims", "Animal Crossing" and "Harvest Moon" comes FHFIF: Imaginary Life.
    Yes for the first time ever you can live the life of an Imaginary Friend and control their destiny at the Foster's Home.

Play as one of the pre-existing characters or create your own with FHFIF:Imaginary Life's extensive character creator, give or teach your friend certain skills in order to complete various tasks and challenges around the house, give your friend a base personality that determines how you interact with others. Will you be helpful like Wilt?, a troublemaker like Bendy?, impulsive like Bloo?, crazy like Coco?. It's totally up to you. (But remember there are good or bad consequences for every action you take.)

Decorate your living quarters in any manner you see fit by accqureing, trading or buying all sorts of Fosters related paraphernalia.

Take your characters on-line and interact with other players from around the world.

if that was ever turned into a real game I would so buy it
    *sigh* if only it were so

lazlo_dork

[71]Nov 25, 2005
    rukift wrote:
    Taranchula wrote:

How does everyone make those nice covers?

soundsofsilence

[72]Nov 25, 2005
    lazlo_dork wrote:
    rukift wrote:
    Taranchula wrote:

photoshop?

lazlo_dork

[73]Nov 25, 2005
    soundsofsilence wrote:
    lazlo_dork wrote:
    rukift wrote:
    Taranchula wrote:

photoshop?

I don't have Photoshop.

soundsofsilence

[74]Nov 25, 2005
    lazlo_dork wrote:
    soundsofsilence wrote:
    lazlo_dork wrote:
    rukift wrote:
    Taranchula wrote:

photoshop?

I don't have Photoshop.
    neither do i.

Blooregard727

[75]Nov 25, 2005
    • level: 28
    soundsofsilence wrote:
    lazlo_dork wrote:
    soundsofsilence wrote:
    photoshop?

I don't have Photoshop.
    neither do i.
    I do.

BlooWho

[76]Nov 25, 2005
    • level: 14
    I do, but I'm too lazy to learn how to use it, so I settle with Paint Shop Pro.

realitybender93

[77]Nov 26, 2005
    • level: 11
    What about "Extremasaur Battles"?

rukift

[78]Nov 26, 2005
    • level: 19
    BlooWho wrote:
    I do, but I'm too lazy to learn how to use it, so I settle with Paint Shop Pro.

Same here. Psp is so much easier to learn.

exit1724

[79]Nov 26, 2005
    rukift wrote:
    Taranchula wrote:

so its like harvest moon

Taranchula

[80]Nov 26, 2005
    :

so its like harvest moon

Tis, it would be just like that or something.