Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2009)

i love foster's

  • Avatar of zappy59

    zappy59

    [1]Nov 9, 2007
    • member since: 10/28/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 23

    i love foster's

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zappy59

    zappy59

    [2]Nov 9, 2007
    • member since: 10/28/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 23
    dous anyone love fosters as much as me
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NeitherSparky

    NeitherSparky

    [3]Nov 10, 2007
    • member since: 12/11/04
    • level: 30
    • rank: Anchorman
    • posts: 2,046

    I dunno...I loved it enough to make a large website, buy a domain name for it, pay $30+ per month for web hosting, make a forum and pay $150+ for a vBulletin license, and I sacrifice a large chunk of every day of my life tending to the Foster's community...I also have gone to the past 2 Comic-Cons to meet the show creators and this year I made a full Mac mascot costume.

    So, do I love Foster's as much as you?

    Edited on 11/10/2007 6:51pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of salemgrl77

    salemgrl77

    [4]Nov 15, 2007
    • member since: 11/10/07
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 24
    *laughs* Umm... I guess so!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of twinsthatrule

    twinsthatrule

    [5]Nov 15, 2007
    • member since: 05/08/07
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,489
    i like it. But it is not my favorite show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Megaman200798

    Megaman200798

    [6]Nov 18, 2007
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 7,067
    Who doest
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Super_Peter

    Super_Peter

    [7]Nov 18, 2007
    • member since: 04/29/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 754
    I love it, but I fear it's going downhill.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Aqua94

    Aqua94

    [8]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 05/28/08
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 581
    Yea, Fosters is a great show, but some of the episodes from season 6 havn't been as great as the one's from seasons 1-5.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MsRockstar

    MsRockstar

    [9]May 31, 2008
    • member since: 02/02/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,094

    Yes, I LOVE FOSTER'S.

    I love it so much that:

    a) I'm willing to skip doing homework just to watch it

    b) I'm willing to wake up at 6.30 a.m on WEEKENDS just to watch it

    and more....

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Neumbo

    Neumbo

    [10]Jun 1, 2008
    • member since: 10/21/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 308
    MsRockstar wrote:

    Yes, I LOVE FOSTER'S.

    I love it so much that:

    a) I'm willing to skip doing homework just to watch it

    b) I'm willing to wake up at 6.30 a.m on WEEKENDS just to watch it

    and more....



    Same here. I love it so much that i'm willing to stay up all night just to watch the all day/night marathons. If it plays at 4 in the morning i would wake up at that time. If i don't have an alarm clock for it then i would wake up in the middle of the night just to check the time and if its to early i would go back to sleep and do it again and again and again until it is time. I've gone as far as recording almost every episode of Foster's onto DVDs and am currently living in boredom and depression because the cable is gone and i can't watch the brand new episodes. I only get depressed and bored at the times of the show but it pretty much can last forever. But i'll get over it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MsRockstar

    MsRockstar

    [11]Jun 1, 2008
    • member since: 02/02/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,094
    Neumbo wrote:
    MsRockstar wrote:

    Yes, I LOVE FOSTER'S.

    I love it so much that:

    a) I'm willing to skip doing homework just to watch it

    b) I'm willing to wake up at 6.30 a.m on WEEKENDS just to watch it

    and more....

    Same here. I love it so much that i'm willing to stay up all night just to watch the all day/night marathons. If it plays at 4 in the morning i would wake up at that time. If i don't have an alarm clock for it then i would wake up in the middle of the night just to check the time and if its to early i would go back to sleep and do it again and again and again until it is time. I've gone as far as recording almost every episode of Foster's onto DVDs and am currently living in boredom and depression because the cable is gone and i can't watch the brand new episodes. I only get depressed and bored at the times of the show but it pretty much can last forever. But i'll get over it.

    Wow!! You're a more "hardcore" fan than i am! But we love Foster's all the same, no matter what we do. To wake up, i pretty much use my cellphone as an alarm clock..heheh...

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Neumbo

    Neumbo

    [12]Jun 1, 2008
    • member since: 10/21/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 308
    Yup. Thats true. Speaking of which, i haven't been watching Foster's for about 2 weeks now. So i'm planning on watching all the episodes ive missed in one marathon the next weekend. It's all the eps of season 1 that i recorded going into season 2.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MsRockstar

    MsRockstar

    [13]Jun 1, 2008
    • member since: 02/02/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,094
    Neumbo wrote:
    Yup. Thats true. Speaking of which, i haven't been watching Foster's for about 2 weeks now. So i'm planning on watching all the episodes ive missed in one marathon the next weekend. It's all the eps of season 1 that i recorded going into season 2.


    Ooohh...cool! If i wasn't able to watch Foster's for 2 weeks, i'd just go on YouTube and watch Samurai Champloo to "replace" Foster's.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Fluterscooter

    Fluterscooter

    [14]Jun 3, 2008
    • member since: 05/26/08
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 37
    NeitherSparky wrote:

    I dunno...I loved it enough to make a large website, buy a domain name for it, pay $30+ per month for web hosting, make a forum and pay $150+ for a vBulletin license, and I sacrifice a large chunk of every day of my life tending to the Foster's community...I also have gone to the past 2 Comic-Cons to meet the show creators and this year I made a full Mac mascot costume.

    So, do I love Foster's as much as you?

    I can tell we have alot in common

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sharpguard

    sharpguard

    [15]Jun 4, 2008
    • member since: 04/21/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,087
    This thread has no topic.Its just people statingthat they like the show mindlessly.A true fan would state the reasons they like the show.
    Edited on 06/04/2008 8:01pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MsRockstar

    MsRockstar

    [16]Jun 4, 2008
    • member since: 02/02/08
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,094
    sharpguard wrote:
    This thread has no topic.Its just people statingthat they like the show mindlessly.A true fan would state the reasons they like the show.
    We do not like the show 'mindlessly'. The reasons we like the show are all the same, i mean, it's so obvious that we don't have to say it. And the person who created this thread already said "Does anyone love this show as much as me?", so the question was phrased differently. That's how it led to all of us stating what we're willing to do because of our love of Foster's. Don't be so negative, just leave this thread alone as it is. You don't have to go around criticizing other threads. Didn't your mama teach you better than that? And i also hope that you know not to say anything if you don't have anything good to say.
    Edited on 06/04/2008 9:29pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Neumbo

    Neumbo

    [17]Jun 5, 2008
    • member since: 10/21/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 308
    sharpguard wrote:
    This thread has no topic.Its just people statingthat they like the show mindlessly.A true fan would state the reasons they like the show.


    Hey but none the less if you are/were here then its obvious that you like the show right? So can you tell us how much you love it and how do you show it. If you would like to tell us.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of sharpguard

    sharpguard

    [18]Jun 5, 2008
    • member since: 04/21/08
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 1,087
    Neumbo wrote:
    sharpguard wrote:
    This thread has no topic.Its just people statingthat they like the show mindlessly.A true fan would state the reasons they like the show.


    Hey but none the less if you are/were here then its obvious that you like the show right? So can you tell us how much you love it and how do you show it. If you would like to tell us.
    I myself find the show pretty good.Its a little childish,but it has some excelent humor.It seems to be a very enjoyable show,though I really wouldnt call myself a fan.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Neumbo

    Neumbo

    [19]Jun 6, 2008
    • member since: 10/21/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 308
    Ok. Thats good. I find the show goes beyond that. I dont think it is childish in fact many adults watch the show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fosterfan123

    fosterfan123

    [20]Oct 29, 2013
    • member since: 10/11/13
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 16

    Neumbo wrote:
    Ok. Thats good. I find the show goes beyond that. I dont think it is childish in fact many adults watch the show.


    I usually don't like childish shows like dora the explorer and lilo and stitch the series, but foster's is a HUGE exception.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.