Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2009)

if you could have an foster imaginary friend which one would you get?

SpongebobRocker

[1]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 3
    i would get fluffer nutter the pink squrriel she is so cute!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TitEBiTeOmeGA

[2]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 4

In mac daddy I would get crackers

soraya64

[3]Jul 4, 2007

Either Bloo or Wilt.

Yet Bloo can't be adopted.

NeitherSparky

[4]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 30
    Probably either Red or Cy, the big green cyclops guy.

snowy353

[5]Jul 4, 2007
    I WOULD GET COCO OR WILT

tyler_friday13

[6]Jul 4, 2007
    • level: 8
    Even thought he's not an IF, I still want to be Mac

videogameman24

[7]Jul 6, 2007
    • level: 1
    cheese and bloo

TitEBiTeOmeGA

[8]Jul 6, 2007
    tyler_friday13 wrote:
    Why the hay would you get mac?

tyler_friday13

[9]Jul 7, 2007
    TitEBiTeOmeGA wrote:
    tyler_friday13 wrote:

What's your problem with Mac anyway?

pitbulllady

[10]Jul 7, 2007

tyler_friday13 wrote:
    TitEBiTeOmeGA wrote:
    tyler_friday13 wrote:
    I think that you might have misunderstood the original post, tyler_friday13. The question was NOT which Imaginary Friend you'd want to BE, but whom you would like to GET, as in ADOPT. You originally answered that "I still want to BE(emphasis mine)Mac". Mac obviously is not up for adoption, though he probably wishes his older brother WAS at times. So, if you ADOPT any of the Imaginary Friends and take them home with you, who would it be? For me, that answer is obvious-it would be Wilt, hands down, no contest. At first, I'd thought that this would be horribly selfish and unfair to Wilt, since I don't have kids in a biological sense, but then I realized that Wilt COULD help many, many kids without being adopted by one. Since I teach school in a high-poverty area, where many kids are already involved in gangs and criminal activity by the time they reach their teens, I know many kids, boys especially, who are in dire need of a male mentor/roll model. Most do not have fathers or men who live in the home who are able to set proper examples, and there are very, very few men working in the school system as educators, so most of these boys grow up thinking that Fifty Cent is a perfect roll model. Wilt would be a perfect mentor for several kids and hopefully turn some lives around before it's too late. The school would absolutely welcome him, since we can't get any men from the community to volunteer to work with these kid. Wilt would be perfect coaching after-school intramural basketball, since he's shown that he CAN be tough when he needs to be, and he comes from basically the same background as my students, so they can relate to him far better than someone who's always had it fairly easy and never had to really struggle. That way, Wilt could help many kids at the same time, instead of just one. Plus, he'd be coming back to his home state and get to enjoy some good ole Southern cooking-Frankie's a good cook, no doubt, but I bet she never even heard of shrimp 'n grits!

pitbulllady

kjb29

[11]Jul 7, 2007
    • level: 12
    I can't decide, either Wilt, Coco or Eduardo for me.

TitEBiTeOmeGA

[12]Jul 7, 2007
    tyler_friday13 wrote:
    TitEBiTeOmeGA wrote:
    tyler_friday13 wrote:
    I dont have a problem, you do you are so obsessed with mack.on the fosters RPG you are mac too.Mac is not even imaginary!

TitEBiTeOmeGA

[13]Jul 7, 2007
    pitbulllady wrote:

tyler_friday13 wrote:
    TitEBiTeOmeGA wrote:
    tyler_friday13 wrote:
    I think that you might have misunderstood the original post, tyler_friday13. The question was NOT which Imaginary Friend you'd want to BE, but whom you would like to GET, as in ADOPT. You originally answered that "I still want to BE(emphasis mine)Mac". Mac obviously is not up for adoption, though he probably wishes his older brother WAS at times. So, if you ADOPT any of the Imaginary Friends and take them home with you, who would it be? For me, that answer is obvious-it would be Wilt, hands down, no contest. At first, I'd thought that this would be horribly selfish and unfair to Wilt, since I don't have kids in a biological sense, but then I realized that Wilt COULD help many, many kids without being adopted by one. Since I teach school in a high-poverty area, where many kids are already involved in gangs and criminal activity by the time they reach their teens, I know many kids, boys especially, who are in dire need of a male mentor/roll model. Most do not have fathers or men who live in the home who are able to set proper examples, and there are very, very few men working in the school system as educators, so most of these boys grow up thinking that Fifty Cent is a perfect roll model. Wilt would be a perfect mentor for several kids and hopefully turn some lives around before it's too late. The school would absolutely welcome him, since we can't get any men from the community to volunteer to work with these kid. Wilt would be perfect coaching after-school intramural basketball, since he's shown that he CAN be tough when he needs to be, and he comes from basically the same background as my students, so they can relate to him far better than someone who's always had it fairly easy and never had to really struggle. That way, Wilt could help many kids at the same time, instead of just one. Plus, he'd be coming back to his home state and get to enjoy some good ole Southern cooking-Frankie's a good cook, no doubt, but I bet she never even heard of shrimp 'n grits!

pitbulllady

Why are you always so mean.Most of your posts I see are dissagreements

pitbulllady

[14]Jul 7, 2007
    TitEBiTeOmeGA wrote:
    pitbulllady wrote:

tyler_friday13 wrote:
    TitEBiTeOmeGA wrote:
    tyler_friday13 wrote:

pitbulllady

I'm not disagreeing, just setting the record straight. Tyler_friday13 misunderstood the original question and obviously thought that it asked "which Imaginary Friend would you want to BE", when it fact, that was not the question at all. READ posts once in awhile instead of just skimming bits and pieces.

pitbulllady

TitEBiTeOmeGA

[15]Jul 7, 2007
    pitbulllady wrote:
    TitEBiTeOmeGA wrote:
    pitbulllady wrote:

tyler_friday13 wrote:
    TitEBiTeOmeGA wrote:
    tyler_friday13 wrote:

pitbulllady

I'm not disagreeing, just setting the record straight. Tyler_friday13 misunderstood the original question and obviously thought that it asked "which Imaginary Friend would you want to BE", when it fact, that was not the question at all. READ posts once in awhile instead of just skimming bits and pieces. pitbulllady
    oh I thought you were talking to me when you said I missunderstood the question.I understood the question!!!!!

tyler_friday13

[16]Jul 7, 2007
    pitbulllady wrote:

tyler_friday13 wrote:
    TitEBiTeOmeGA wrote:
    tyler_friday13 wrote:

pitbulllady

OK, OK, I get it. And for IFs, I don't really need to adopt anyone at all. I just wanted to be with Mac, who would be perfect to be my little brother. I guess I'm kinda in the wrong thread.

MusasMusic

[17]Jul 7, 2007
    i would want Cheese first, he's so funny... but since i can't have him or my second choice Bloo, i would want Coco... i just love how she talks Coco is cool... COCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCOCO...

TitEBiTeOmeGA

[18]Jul 8, 2007
    well than ok

NarutoLuffy

[19]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 20

Cheese, Bloo, and Eduardo.

Ed-Ventures

[20]Jul 8, 2007
    • level: 20
    Bloo and about 100 scribels Lol
    Edited on 07/08/2007 10:07am